Day 9!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 9!!!

After a difficult Sunday night but with the words of wisdome from all on MYO I resisted the urge to have a drink. Thanks!!:thanks:

I feel healthy and fresh this Monday, taken the dog out for a long walk and been to the gym and even had a healthy breakfast!! Things are looking up, closer to Day 10! Yipee

Rocks xx

Day 9!!!

Way to Go Rocks! :goodjob:

Kudos for making it through the weekend AF! Weekends are toughest for most peeps so you deserve a big pat on the back. I am right alongside you with 12 days. It is getting easier everyday, despite some cravings lately around cocktail hour (5-6PM). I've made a promise to myself and that promise has been key in stopping me from picking up a bottle of wine on the way home. Here's to feeling great the morning after the weekend and to a sober, fun filled, healthy happy week ahead!
    Whatever you invest in the circle of LIFE is what comes back to you. Multiplied. What you give to people is what they eventually give back to you. Don't do the math. Just increase your LOVE.

BE HAPPY...BE CONNECTED...BE HEALTHY!
    :h

Comment

Day 9!!!

Thanks for your message. Your so right weekends and tough! The bad habits we have created over the years are deaply engraved.

Well done yourself on 12 days, we're in this together! I must say the support on here is fab, I am happy just surfing this site at night and then go to bed. Probably change one addiction for another, LOLOL

Rocks xx

Comment

Day 9!!!

fandabadozy rocks and blonde... into double figures and beyond. focussing on how good a monday morning can feel without the booze/hangover crap can really help in resisting the urge to drink. i used to have an awful photo of me hungover stuck on my fridge to remind me of what the moring after would look like (not a pretty site). think i need to put one up again as i seem to be forgetting lately
        Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
        Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Day 9!!!

Great job Rocks, I also think the weekends are so hard, but it will get easier if you stick with it!
          You always succeed if you never stop trying.
          Everyday we choose the direction of change.

Comment

Day 9!!!

The two week mark can be real tough, but once you get through it af, it gets easier from there. I am at 3 weeks and I am having an easier time of staying sober now. Its not perfect, but I am not desiring to drink as much.
            I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Day 9!!!

Rocks, there's much to relearn in sobriety, but it's worth it. Like to stay away from enablers, situations where we drank before, among many others. We all have our witching hour, even occasionally after long sobriety. But each day is strength, and power, when we conquer the urge to the point we can.
              Keep it up!
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Day 9!!!

Well done, I consider it a real milestone to get that first week of AF. Youve made it two days past that, so move on to your 30 days!!
                Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Working...
                X