Army Thread Tuesday 14th June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mollyka;1130778 wrote: https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...box-27556.html
    This is all that happens Stirls
    mollyka;1130779 wrote: Ahhhhhhh Feck it - it worked oooooooh I feel like such a grown up senior member now -:huggy Stirly:thanks:
    JackieClaire;1130780 wrote:
    :yay::yay:
    :H:H If Jackie wasn't heading off to Slimming World tonight, I'd ask her to whip us up a choccie cake to celebrate. See how easy it is? You would have figured it out yourself eventually. (I have to - my boys are both computer whizzes and I've had enough of the "jeez-it's-so-easy-Mom" conversations....
    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1130783 wrote:

PHEW!!! That was quite a meal. Rump steaks with a camambert & mushroom sauce, potato wedges & roast veggies.

Mmmmmmm... might be able to squeeze in a little something for afters. Maybe a mint thin?
      Grrrrrrrrrrrrr do you have to. I'm sitting here more nervous about going to fecking Slimming World than a first time bride on her wedding night.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1130788 wrote: Now you see - it didn't work:upset::upset:
        I know but I was too polite to say
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1130790 wrote: https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...box-27556.html
          Did it work this time?
          Dawg ,Mollers, the temptation to say no is overwhelming.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

EW, I've just read back.

I would recommend baclofen - it is as effective as Valium in managing AWD (based on research, not my own claim, just in case someone wants to jump on me). It worked exceptionally well for you when did that little trial run. I strongly suggest you PM the individual who organised it for you and find out if a red cross package would be possible.

How much Valium do you have?
            I'll do whatever it takes
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Oh, and my Mom was uploading pics from her digital camera and e-mailing them to family and friends before I even had a fecking digital camera. So I HAD to learn a thing or two....

tiptronic_ct;1130783 wrote:

PHEW!!! That was quite a meal. Rump steaks with a camambert & mushroom sauce, potato wedges & roast veggies.

Mmmmmmm... might be able to squeeze in a little something for afters. Maybe a mint thin?
              mollyka;1130786 wrote: Ya started the day farting Tippers, now finishing it belching, I fear you may need thehttps://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.htmlDitto to what Mollie said.

Hiya Tipperoonie...
              JackieClaire;1130787 wrote:
              Grrrrrrrrrrrrr do you have to. I'm sitting here more nervous about going to fecking Slimming World than a first time bride on her wedding night.
              :HJackie - I bet you'll have a great time. Just picture our very own Betty being there - her lovely smiling face and that's all you need. She'll be right there on your shoulder like a Betty Boop version of Tinker Bell

mollyka;1130788 wrote:
              Now you see - it didn't work:upset::upset:
              What didn't work Mollyka???

Comment

JackieClaire;1130792 wrote: Dawg ,Mollers, the temptation to say no is overwhelming.
                :H:H:HYou've got the divil in yah tonight....

Comment

Well this is it..................I'm going in to Fat Fighters

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1130795 wrote: I'm a bit intermittent Stirly :-)
                    It happens lots of times to me. It could be the lack of a space between letters or a missing [ or / or something else. If you click on "preview post" before you submit reply, you can see what will your post will look like and if it's not the way you want it or the link you wanted isn't right, you can correct it. I actually preview every post I make. Just out of habit. Save me from having to go back and edit the post to correct it and in the meantime, others can read it before I've made the changes.

Previewing now....

Submitting now...

Comment

JackieClaire;1130797 wrote: Well this is it..................I'm going in to Fat Fighters

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
                      Jackie dear - you'll have a fab time. Just remember - it's like MWO - everyone is there for the same reason.

We'll be expecting a full report tomorrow.

Comment

Good luck, JC...
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Thanks Tips! I have about 1 week's worth I believe.
                          If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

hey EW if you're still about I am pulling a late night, not much good for advice (I've had a bit of a c*ck up of my own the last couple of days xD) but if you want to talk about anything, I'm always about
                            I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

:hiya: Army!
                              Quick check in before throwing together some quick ham and cheese sandwiches and salad. It's been a long day.
                              How are you feeling EW? Good to see you again.:l

Comment

Hiya Inchy & Molly (I didn't even greet properly before belching - oops!)
                                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X