Army Thread Tuesday 14th June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The hardest thing is going to be eating breakfast I haven't done that since I was a toddler.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

i'm fortunate, i eat a lot but i also walk alot and have a good metabolism, i'm somehow staying at around the 8 stone 2-4 mark despite having an incredible tatse for cake xD
      I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

JackieClaire;1130881 wrote: The hardest thing is going to be eating breakfast I haven't done that since I was a toddler.
        Yeah, I hear that, I cant stand breakfast, but all the research Ive done suggests that its pretty important to "kickstart" the metabolism in the AM.

Zenny, you are lucky, wish I didnt have to eat in the am, but Im noticing my weight drop, so I think Ill stick with it............btw Im down to 202 from about 220

My job helps me a lot, I work outside in a physical job
        Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

i ahve chocolate for breakfast every morning, only a small piece though, couple of squares and 2 cups of coffee, sorts me right out. I need my sugar in the morning

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

While I'z full of enthoosiasm I'll give it me full attention.

I've never really dieted in my life, well apart from just after I had the son and heir. About 2 weeks after I started ,I fainted as I was starving to death. So gave that up as a bad idea.

Mind after that looking after two babes under two the weight soon dropped off. Surprise, surprise.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

i keep meaning to try and lose a bit of weight... but I should probably focus on the booze and cigarettes first xD

Comment

Nelz;1130887 wrote: Yeah, I hear that, I cant stand breakfast, but all the research Ive done suggests that its pretty important to "kickstart" the metabolism in the AM.
                That's what the big boss lady said.

Here's another thing, I think I told Zens, but I lost all my confidence in driving years ago and the the boss lady is also a driving instructor so is going to take me out on a few refresher lessons.

Don't ya just love it when a plan comes together.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I haven't learnt to drive yet, I doubt I'm likely to anytime soon, it costs too much and I prefer music to transport xD

Comment

I passed me test when I was 23/24 and drove no problem until about 8 years ago, then started to get a right wobble on every time I even thought about it.

I've never actually driven after drinking but I'm damned sure I must have been way over the limit the following morning a good few times.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I had to keep control of my fiancees festival drinking on sunday to make sure he'd be road legal monday morning, our friends are annoyed at me for having him come to bed early but I wasn't about to get killed on a motorway to save face

Comment

Do you remember Maureen from driving school JC? :H

*ducks*

EW
                        If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

InChains;1130899 wrote: I had to keep control of my fiancees festival drinking on sunday to make sure he'd be road legal monday morning, our friends are annoyed at me for having him come to bed early but I wasn't about to get killed on a motorway to save face
                          Good for you, Inchy.

One of my old managers got done for drinking and driving one evening, went to pick up his car the following morning and got done again 20 minutes down the road as he was still way over the limit.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

EnglishWriter77;1130900 wrote: Do you remember Maureen from driving school JC? :H

*ducks*

EW
                            You can go off some people.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

hidey ho army - no uni today because of the earthquake
                              It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

You should watchhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIy5flbtBLU[/video]]YouTube - ‪Maureen Driving School‬‏
                                If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

Working...
                                X