Iphone/Ipad apps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iphone/Ipad apps

I have had an Iphone for a few months and have just recently started to investigate the various apps available. There are thousands and there seems to be an app for everything. There are several self hypnosis apps to control or stop drinking. I downloaded 2 of them and they seem pretty relaxing. I have also downloaded several Louise Hay "positive affirmation" apps, relaxation apps, eft (emotional freedom tapping) apps and cognitive behaivioral therapy apps. For the price (2.99 - free) I think they are a nice tool.

There is one specifically called "Cravings Manager" that allows you to time your cravings, identify triggers, reviews reasons not to drink, etc. Having this available at your fingertips can help you address the urge to drink at the time it happens. I haven't quite figured out how to use it yet (just downloaded it last night). I would love to know if anyone else has tried this app and what they think of it.

Has anyone else tried any of these apps or have any they really like (related or not)? If you have, please share. Thanks

Iphone/Ipad apps

Peace, I've only had my I-phone a few weeks, still trying to figure it out! It's way smarter than me, but good to know that stuff is available. Thanks.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
    X