Army Thread Wednesday 15th June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha, well i think reccy beats the lot of us xD three dinners? how? why?what? :P
    I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

I actually can't remember (I mentioned yesterday that my memory was going....or was it the day before? ) but there was a lot of spaghetti and tomatoes and stuff involved. I think I must've been bored or watched too many food programs.

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1131429 wrote: I also won't breathe a word about the Turkish Delight I've got stashed away in my bedside drawer..

Is Mr. JC by default also on the SW diet ?
        I may have to kill you for it .

We're having spaghetti bolognese tonight so he'll have to like or lump it.

InChains;1131445 wrote:
        haha, poor JC, perhaps we shoudl stop taunting her?
        Thank Inchy,:l
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

i am officially sick to death of learning quotations from frankenstein xD

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Would you believe, Mr JC has just read that for fun.

Rightio going to entertain me daughter.

Bacinabit.
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

pretty much, just wondering how EWs doing now, realised he hasn't been on for a few hours

Comment

am about 12 quotations from remembering my target of 120 for my english exam tomorrow, not too sure how I've done as revision was halted for longer than I would have liked after my sisters little attempted murder xD but hopefully will go well. last one tomorrow thankfully, how've you been?

Comment

3 weeks time I'm off to another festival, then going to spend time with friends and I ahve an art project to do for my new college plus overtime to earn money for a trip to amsterdam in october, so probably going to be very busy. Glad to hear you got your new job I worked in a library once, but I'm antisocial so they stuck me out the back where I couldn't make people feel uncomfortable xD

Comment

bye for now then

Comment

Hey ew! Good Luck on Thursday! Hope it goes well. I will be asleep when u get up but just wanted to let you know I am thinking about u. :l
                      'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Working...
                      X