Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Emotionally Charged

Hi all, hope you've had a good one.

Since giving up the booze the one thing that I've noticed most, I'm in the process of rediscovering my emotions. Previously, on watching the link I intend sharing I would not have batted an eyelid, now I'm sitting here with my eyes glazed.

And we thought we had it bad before embarking on this epic journey of ours.

Stay AF all, nothing is quite as bad as it seems, we have full lives to lead and I intend making the most of each and every day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&v=BewknNW2b8Y[/video]]YouTube - ‪[Korea's Got Talent] tvN ??? ? ??? Ep.1 Sung-bong Choi!!!.avi‬‏
    Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! KISS SLOWLY Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. sigpic

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

?Oh no....he's awake!! Cos he's bleeding sober again

Emotionally Charged

WOW

Comment

Emotionally Charged

Hey Foamie,

This was a great link. Thank you so much for sharing. It's things like this that keep me going.
      THOUGHTS become THINGS
      choose the GOOD
      ones!

AF since 5/22/11 :boxer: Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.............

Comment

Emotionally Charged

I had seen that just yesterday, but the story, and that VOICE! inspire me to kwit-my-bitchin' even more. I just want to take him home with me!!
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Emotionally Charged

Wow is right !! What a voice and a story to go with it :applaud: Thanks for sharing.
          Miss October :blinkylove:

Comment

Emotionally Charged

Barbara1234;1131397 wrote: Hey Foamie,

Just stay with it, you are doing great! Nothin' wrong with glazed eyes, as long as it's not booze inflicted
            No way Barbara, Are you doing okay?
            Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! KISS SLOWLY Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. sigpic

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

Comment

Emotionally Charged

Hi Anon, Ruby, Miss October

So glad you liked it, if I get another of similar ilk I'll be sure to post it

:l to all of you, keep strong friends.

Comment

Emotionally Charged

Foamfollower;1131427 wrote: No way Barbara, Are you doing okay?
                I'm doing great, Foam,

I just plowed through a crappy social situation with flying colors.....day 25 AF!!!!!
                THOUGHTS become THINGS
                choose the GOOD
                ones!

AF since 5/22/11 :boxer: Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.............

Comment

Emotionally Charged

Can't get used to the time zone difference between USA and us Brits. 3.40 am here at the moment. must Google

I'm doing great, Foam,

I just plowed through a crappy social situation with flying colors.....day 25 AF!!!!!

Comment

Emotionally Charged

thanks for that. i get it but cold play scientist is one of my songs that does my head in.... going back to the start..... no body said it was easy. so one ever said it would be this hard.... take me back to the start
                    Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                    Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Emotionally Charged

So touching. Loved it. Thank you for sharing!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Working...
                      X