deep breath

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

deep breath

K...am at the in laws for 5 days.....wine flows like water here...wish me luck...been doing good last two weeks...last partial blackout a week ago Sunday...only parts don't remember...I know, I suck but feel like I have small victories at least.

deep breath

in-laws ... GULP .. Best of luck to you, Dove .. I'm looking for some small victories myself ..
    :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

deep breath

You can do it! If you feel like your going to crave then leave till you know they are in bed, or figure something out. You can make it through this af, just make a plan and stick to it!
      I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

deep breath

Dove you can do it! Deep breaths indeed! Literally. Write out some reasons why you quit and why you want to stay sober and take a peek if you feel shakey. Every challenge you get through sober empowers you for the next one - they really build on each other. Go for it!
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

deep breath

Goodluck!!! Deep breathing and meditation is the way forward!

Rocks x

Comment

Working...
          X