Army Thread Thursday 16th June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mollyka;1131726 wrote: Thanks Panno - yes I think the 'limbo' was actually quite unsettling, didn't realise it till now. Wish I wasn't goin straight from hols into a new job tho
    Yes thats a toughie, but try and look at it as a break before a new start :l
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Panno;1131722 wrote: Hello Mr T...what you gonna do with your day off today anything exciting
      I need to get some chores out of the way: after all the rain we had last night, the pool runneth over, so I'll have to backwash it. A few gutters are clogged with dead leaves and have to be cleared. Plus I need to go and exchange two empty gas bottles.

Not really sure what I'll do for the rest of the day - the weather is really shite. Very strong winds, heavy rain. I don't really want to drive anywhere. A nice big fire in the fireplace sounds good, though. A lekker book, some snackies and we'll be set, I reckon.
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

mollyka;1131726 wrote: Thanks Panno - yes I think the 'limbo' was actually quite unsettling, didn't realise it till now. Wish I wasn't goin straight from hols into a new job tho
        :l You'll be fine, Molls - you're a formidable one, after all! :l
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1131729 wrote: I need to get some chores out of the way: after all the rain we had last night, the pool runneth over, so I'll have to backwash it. A few gutters are clogged with dead leaves and have to be cleared. Plus I need to go and exchange two empty gas bottles.

Not really sure what I'll do for the rest of the day - the weather is really shite. Very strong winds, heavy rain. I don't really want to drive anywhere. A nice big fire in the fireplace sounds good, though. A lekker book, some snackies and we'll be set, I reckon.
          Sounds like paradise......I love being in with a fire when its shite weather outside, I always find it very comforting
          Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Any races to run today Mrs A I have my kit with me and I don't care if it pisses down come lunch time I am out there!!

Comment

Thanks - well done on the job too!
              If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

mollyka;1131735 wrote: You two running together?????? Jeez Panno if you are you're one brave lady!!!
                :H:H:H:H No way Molly...thankfully we are 75 miles apart!!

Comment

Laters, Mollers
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Morning folks. EW assume you are gone now but just wanted to say, things seldom turn out as bad as we imagine.
                    Just back from a beautiful sun drenched beach walk with DW and the hairy lads, not a sinner to be seen bar two people who arrived when we were leaving. No sign of any seals either though.
                    Good to see folks eating brekkie, tis important I reckon, and with that in mind the porridge is on as is the proper coffee. Poor Tips tisnt fair, a mans work is never done eh.
                    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Good morning, KTAB

I hope JC isn't waiting for the nectarines she bought to ripen before she shows up. Her SW brekkies seem to take an awfully long time to prepare.
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

She is probably too weak to get out of the bed with lack of food.

Comment

KTAB;1131763 wrote: She is probably too weak to get out of the bed with lack of food.
                          I think we should send a croissant on a rescue mission...
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Morning rest of you.
                            Panno well done on planning your run. I will need a full report.
                            I hope it goes well EW. I have a good feeling about that interview.
                            Already been out for a run after taking kids to school so more breakfast now.
                            KTAB your walk sounded lovely.
                            Wrap up warm Tips

Comment

anon;1131766 wrote: Morning rest of you.
                              Panno well done on planning your run. I will need a full report.
                              I hope it goes well EW. I have a good feeling about that interview.
                              Already been out for a run after taking kids to school so more breakfast now.
                              KTAB your walk sounded lovely.
                              Wrap up warm Tips
                              I have my trusty woollen hat to protect me
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Hi Anon, Tips croissant a nice treat but for everyday ya cant beat a big bowl of porridge with dried fruits.

Comment

Working...
                                X