Hello strangers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello strangers!

Just wanted to check back in and say hi to everyone who remembers me!! Im afraid i fell off the wagon in a rather spectacular style...went on holiday and basicaly drank myself stupid for a wk, needless to say iv been in hospital since i came back and now im home and guess what...drinking again, so im back to square one. Could really do with some help and support from my pals as i really need to stop this stupidity...i was doing so well and i felt great but now i just feel terrible again.
    Hope you are all well and things have been good with you all and hi to all the people who have joined since i went awol, from what iv read you all sound lovely.

Loves Lou Lou x x x

P.S. Thanks for the mail RJ, nice to know you care x
    "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Hello strangers!

Hiya Lou,

Long time no see....Great to see you back here on the boards...You've been very much missed....Egypt eh?...How posh are you?
    I can see how it can be very tempting while you are away in a hot country to over indulge...

Anyway...So glad your back...And good luck:l
    I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
    One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Hello strangers!

Hi Lou -
      I'm new since you've been away, but I wanted to say hello and welcome back, all the same.
      Looking forward to seeing you around the boards.
      Yah, I know Moderation; I pass it every day on my way to Excess.

Comment

Hello strangers!

welcome back Lou!
        Hawk

Comment

Hello strangers!

Thanks

Aw...Thanks guys, i think id forgotten how much support and friendship there is here. Gonna need a lot of that for the next few wks, christmas is not an easy time to try abstinance again but i have to for me and my family...theyve been through so much because of me these last 12 months, the best gift i could give them would be a sober me. Thanks again for your kind words

Lou Lou x x
          "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

Hello strangers!

HI Lou, I'm new since you've been away too - trying to get through Xmas season and success so far - but who knows what's round the corner. I would love to go to Egypt - was it marvellous?

Cash
            "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

Hello strangers!

cash registar

Hi and thanks for your reply. Yes Egypt was fantastic...would have been better if id stayed sober, unfrtunatley i gave in so quite a lot of it is a bit of a blur to me. Im so gutted but still, Im determined to go back next year..alcohol free!!! I loved it there

Lou Lou x x

Comment

Hello strangers!

cash register

Hi and thanks for your reply. Yes Egypt was fantastic...would have been better if id stayed sober, unfrtunatley i gave in so quite a lot of it is a bit of a blur to me. Im so gutted but still, Im determined to go back next year..alcohol free!!! I loved it there

Lou Lou x x

Comment

Hello strangers!

Oh Lou, I am in the same boat! Was doing so well and just screwed up now. I want so much to get off this rollercoaster. Lets please try to cheer each other on. The best to you! BooBoo

Comment

Hello strangers!

Boo!!

Aw... one of my pussy cats is called boo boo and shes an absolute sweetheart... reckon thats a sign!!!

Lou Lou x x

Comment

Working...
                    X