Can someone linky me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can someone linky me

The name of the smoking message board like this one, I have a buddy Id like to give the link to......thanks in advance
    Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Can someone linky me

sorry nelz i cant, but smoking is not a good thing. i think there is a quitnet.com or something. if you can fine one2many smoking thread it is on there. you are doing so well , ive been watching your drink tracker and i love motorbikes vroom vroom. sold my last one 5 years ago as i thought i was gonna kell myself on it. yamaha xj550..... lovely little baby.
    Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
    Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Can someone linky me

Nelz,

pm Lavande, I think she knows. Good Luck.
      THOUGHTS become THINGS
      choose the GOOD
      ones!

AF since 5/22/11 :boxer: Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.............

Comment

Can someone linky me

Nelz,

Quit Smoking All Together: the Web's Largest Quit Smoking Community
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Can someone linky me

Thanks Lav!

Me too Ducky! Thats me in my avatar, I do some racing when I can........talk about a rush

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Can someone linky me

Duck, I can't say much, as it's nearly 3 AM, (can'r sleep, don'r want to post something dumb) but you're post worries mel I hope you're OK these days. PM me if you need anything, OK?
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Can someone linky me

rubywillow;1132297 wrote: Duck, I can't say much, as it's nearly 3 AM, (can'r sleep, don'r want to post something dumb) but you're post worries mel I hope you're OK these days. PM me if you need anything, OK?
              I think I can clarify ducky's statement.

These bikes are very powerful, and very fun, and its easy to lose your head while ridding them. The streets are a very dangerous place for the MC's because they are hard to see.

I think Ducky was saying, if he stayed on the bike something bad would happen....then again, I could be totally off base.

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Working...
              X