Things I regret because of drinking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turning into a person I did not recognize-- one who gave into weakness and hid from problems is the worst part. Next in pure vanity is the weight I have from it-- I started after I gained too much weight in pregnancy (way too much) and I feel pretty certain that it is the major reason I did not lose it. Booze takes your resolve to accomplish goals away and as bad I was feeling from being large-- the booze kept weakening making a plan.

Comment

I regret so many things...
      I have avoided looking at pictures of me of the last 3 years.
      I have lost so so much weigh, I look like a ghost. My skin is dry and my long, thick brown hair falls just by looking at it.

I regret not being able to control myself. I should have said no when I had the chance.

Fortunately, we have all come to this place and we have found the support we seek.

Comment

I regret living my life with alcohol being so important to me and not doing something serious about it sooner. The upshot to any regrets I have about the past are they allow me to get seriously determined to turn this thing around and start living right and to learn from the many mistakes. It would truly be a tragedy to not learn from them.
        2023 - focus, getting it done, and living the way it should be and being the person I need to be.

Comment

Working...
        X