I'm feeling lucky, and may even buy a lottery ticket tonight :H

Have a great day all.

EW
    If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

17th June Army thread

:hallo:

Thx for checking in, EW.

I'm starting to regret taking a day's leave. The cubs are at each other's throats. Little feckers. Suffering from cabin fever, I suppose.
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

17th June Army thread

Good news EW.
        Hi Cass sorry about the storm. Is the USA ready for my visit next month?

Comment

17th June Army thread

hey everybody, definitly join you in the search for an ark on ebay KTAB, this weather is just godawful - that said makes me feel happy about being in a warm sturdy house instead of a cold flimsy tent like I was for the rain storm last week. Can't believe in three weeks time I'll be in a damn tent again - seeing Anthrax, Megadeth, Slayer and Metallica play together for the first time in the UK - how awesome is that? (Okay probably not that cool unles you're a threash metal fan xD)

Glad to see so much positivity around here today, glad to hear about your marathon place anon and very glad to hear your meeting went ok yesterday EW, was sending some of my good luck vibes your way

Anyway, school and revision are officially out of my way until I start uni next year, unfortunately my fiance is off on a family holiday next week - hows that for a bit of temptation right? seem to be failing badly enough without that in the mix xD I seem to be rambling anyway, will maybe be back later but I'm hoping to spend some more time with the wife before he abandons me for the sunnier climbs of Greece (coudln't ahve picked a worse time to be goign really could he? xD)

xIC
          I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

17th June Army thread

:sofa:
            I'll do whatever it takes
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

17th June Army thread

eeky:
              For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
              AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

17th June Army thread

:H:H:H
                Good one Molly.

Took a quick read-back over today's posts. Sounds like it's generally been a positive day for the Army peeps...

Glad to hear about EW still being employed and about Mrs. A's ranking in the marathon.

Had a very busy day at work and then had some chores to do after we got back home and had dinner. Older son dropped by for a visit - not as long as I would have liked it to be but we can't always control those things. He came by with this really posh Alfa Romeo GTV that his car mechanic lent him since his Alfa was in at the garage for the regular service. He insisted on taking me for a ride since we, as a family, have a bit of an affection for sporty cars in general and for Alfa's in particular. Anyway, as we were on our way back to our apt., we happened on an accident - two young kids on a very fast motorcycle crashed into a small car that was turning in front of them. We were among the first on the scene of the accident so of course called the ambulance, police, etc right away and did what we could to help keep the kids calm and to stop some well-meaning people who wanted to move the kids to a more comfortable position. I'm amazed at how many people don't know that you should never, ever move accident victims because you could cause more damage if you don't move them in the proper way. We stayed at the scene until the ambulance got there doing what we could to try and keep them calm in spite of their injuries and pain. I just pray that they are okay and that there are no broken bones or internal or cranial injuries that weren't apparent to the naked eye. Damn, how I hate it when young kids have powerful bikes before they are mature enough to drive them responsibly. Luckily, they were both wearing helmets. Enough of that.

From what I've been told, JC is baking a monumental birthday cake for the son and heir. It will make the Eiffel Tower look like a mere two-story building.

I wonder if Slimming World knows that she's making it and I wonder how much she's gonna eat?? My informant tells me that the cake layers are choklit and the icing is red velvet. Now who could not succumb to scarfing a huge slice of that...

Tomorrowz, Zennie-butt...

Comment

17th June Army thread

mollyka;1132488 wrote:

OMG I've worked photobucket ( I think?????)
                  No, "I think". You've done yerself proud. YOU ROCK!!!

So who are those handsome young men and where are they standing?? Love the colourful boats in the background...

Comment

17th June Army thread

It could be worse, I could be filing.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

17th June Army thread

I've got nowt to do after Sunday for 3 weeks I'll come and play with yer hens.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

17th June Army thread

I've actually been on a huge downer the last few days. Funny how I can even type in my usual devil may care way. I've been crying and sleeping way too much and yet I've still managed to make a fecking great birthday cake for the son and heir.

Post holidays blues, hormonal or the fact I'll have a house full of people on Sunday that can actually enjoy a drink with out having to get hammered and fall over. I don't know.

Just hope some one will be about Sunday afternoon so I can do a bit of leaning on them for a while.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

17th June Army thread

:l:l:l JC. You know we'll be around. You are such a brilliant mum making such a great cake for your son. Post-holiday blues always suck.
                          Great picture Molly! Where abouts is your son in France-and for how long?

Comment

17th June Army thread

Thanks Expatty,:l

On me pity pot at the moment and I'm a bugger for sitting on me feelings and not reaching out when I should.

Done it for so long it's become a habit.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

17th June Army thread

JackieClaire;1132517 wrote: Thanks Expatty,:l

On me pity pot at the moment and I'm a bugger for sitting on me feelings and not reaching out when I should.

Done it for so long it's become a habit.
                              You are such a sweetheart about helping others. You have the right to be on the pity potty now and again.
                              Do you think your feeling down could also be coming from the dieting? Maybe you are cutting back too much-and not eating enough to get energy. Not that I'm trying to tell SW how things work.But I find extreme dieting or rapidly cutting out our favourite foods can be pretty depressing.

Comment

17th June Army thread

Luckily the diets not so much about dieting, if you get my drift ,it's just a lifestyle change.

I'm quite excited about it to be honest.

I'm doing some retail therapy with me daughter tomorrow so that may set me right or screaming for the hills.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X