Day 28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 28

Day 28 in my af journey and I am ready to face this weekend both head on and sober. I know that I will be sober today, tomorrow, and Sunday, but I am going to focus on today and worry about tomorrow when it gets here. I have been having a good week, fishing and stuff and my mom's vacation ends tomorrow but I have done it sober (I don't go back to work till Tues.) and I am proud of it.
    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Day 28

Well done on 28 days!! Sounds like you are feeling very strong and positive!!

Rocks xx

Comment

Day 28

:yougo::yougo::yougo::yougo::yougo:

fABulous Drifty!

DG
      Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
      Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Day 28

you're doing great lovel Miss you on the journey, but whatever floats yo boat, to make this work, Dear.
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
        X