Not even one day?...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not even one day?...

Another one with a wine problem. I am shocked how many of us are there. What I want to tell Wine now...

"Wine, you started out so nice when I first took a wine tasting class, and I grew to love you. All your different varieties, all your creative labels, the wonderful pairings you made with cheeses from far and near. Well, Wine, things are different now. You've overstepped your bounds and made a nuisance of yourself. For now, I bid thee farewell, Wine. It was fun while it lasted, but now it's not fun. I'd rather get back in my little jeans than hang around with you every night. Please don't take it personally because you've been a swell friend. Now, I have to see what else the world has to offer me."

Comment

Not even one day?...

Hey Hazel...just found some really helpful threads for keeping going...really helping...some good people out there...we can do it petal...stay strong...onwards and upwards xx
      ...peace and quiet....and a cup of tea.....heaven:h

Comment

Not even one day?...

Complete crap. No I don't believe my son knows the extent of it all.. And Yes I have been drinking tonight so I hope you don't. I read about how you feel about your kids it seems you want all of the right things for them...I think that means you are a good person and a loving Mother. My good thoughts are with u if u choose not to drink tonight. I will be here for awhile if you want to "talk". For me...exercise really helps when I do it.
        Tomorrow is just around the corner

Comment

Not even one day?...

Complete crap. No I don't believe my son knows the extent of it all.. And Yes I have been drinking tonight so I hope you don't. I read about how you feel about your kids it seems you want all of the right things for them...I think that means you are a good person and a loving Mother. My good thoughts are with u if u choose not to drink tonight. I will be here for awhile if you want to "talk". For me...exercise really helps when I do it.
          Tomorrow is just around the corner

Comment

Not even one day?...

thanks...that's kind....tomorrow another day...go steady...i'll be back tomorrow...around that corner xx
            ...peace and quiet....and a cup of tea.....heaven:h

Comment

Not even one day?...

NoMoreWineThisTime;1133664 wrote: Another one with a wine problem. I am shocked how many of us are there. What I want to tell Wine now...

"Wine, you started out so nice when I first took a wine tasting class, and I grew to love you. All your different varieties, all your creative labels, the wonderful pairings you made with cheeses from far and near. Well, Wine, things are different now. You've overstepped your bounds and made a nuisance of yourself. For now, I bid thee farewell, Wine. It was fun while it lasted, but now it's not fun. I'd rather get back in my little jeans than hang around with you every night. Please don't take it personally because you've been a swell friend. Now, I have to see what else the world has to offer me."
              So many, too many of us NMWTT!!!!! What I'd tell Wine now would be:-

"Just leave me alone when I don't want or need you ...... Just let me enjoy you with friends at a weekend ...... If I only fancy 1 glass - don't take it personally!!! .... Don't "hit the spot" at the end of a stressful day (or, not so stressful even) ...... Point me in the right direction of a Diet Coke, 7Up, fruit juice, tea, coffee ...... anything but you! When I'm in new company, tell me I don't need you to relax, be funny, interesting ..... tell me YOU'RE NOT BIG AND NOT CLEVER!!! Got it??!!!"

Trouble is ... wine tends to have a slight hearing problem ... selective deafness I'm told.

Keep up the good work girls and I hope your bottle can hear you!!!!!:H

Comment

Not even one day?...

Mia;1133594 wrote: Hi Hazel do not be hard on yourself we have all been there :l Tomorrow is another day Hazel, so start again and you said that you are drinking now... maybe just pour the rest down the sink and have a yummy fruit juice drink xxxxx Stay here and keep posting you will receive only love and support.
                yummy fruit juice drink! I regularly use the yummy fruit juice drink and really enjoy a lot to drink in the companies of my friends. so you really recommend good drink.
                Whittier Weight Loss

Comment

Working...
                X