Day 31

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 31

Day 31 for me and I am still amazed on how easy this quit has been getting compared to the last time that I made it 31 days. In previous quits, every weekend was a struggle because I was constantly craving and I guess I didn't really want to quit, but was trying to. This time, the more weekends that I stack up, the easier it gets. This past weekend, I barely thought of AL and only missed it 1 time and AL was around me. The not missing the hangover trick did the job and I don't miss it anymore. Taking it one day at a time.
    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Day 31

Congratulations on completing 30 days allison! :goodjob: Keep on going!
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Day 31

Great job. Keep it up and keep posting. It is very encouraging to see you appreciate being alcohol free.
      AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

Day 31

keep going drifty I'm worried about when we take the kids camping and sitting around the campfire and no drink to have (it will be 60miles away thankfully )
        but it is going to be hard because everyone else will be doing it (adults that is )
        thankfully they all drink stuff I don't like

Comment

Day 31

Yeah. Your camping trip will be better then them because you don't have to worry about drinking too much and be too hungover the next day to be able to fully enjoy the activities. AL is nothing but bad.

And as for the running away bit, I feel that way but I don't want to run away. Where else will I find free board while attending college. As for my brother mom didn't do crap again, but we need to do something and do it soon.
          I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
          X