Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate me

I really do :-(
    :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

I hate me

i know how you feel but try to be a little kinder to yourself, it dosent help to dispise your self, accepting your faults an seeing where things can change is good but definatley dont hate yourself, i hope things improve a little today for you, im off for the day buuut i hope there is some1 here that can help you through what sounds like a shitty day, all the best an will be hoping you feel better soon xx
    if you always do what you have always done you will always get what you have always got!

Comment

I hate me

Thank you, just so sad
      :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

I hate me

ugh akgirl, I remember that feeling. You & I both know that it's really wrong to feel that way about yourself :l
        I use that memory now if I'm feeling weak.
        Wanna spill about it?

Comment

I hate me

Oh Ak,

Give yourself a big hug and tell yourself you will be OK. Please be kind to yourself.

What has happened?

Comment

I hate me

Giving you a big hug akgirl :l Hope you are feeling it xxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

I hate me

AK, there's an exercise in which you write down 5 good qualities about yourself and then read them aloud while looking at yourself in the mirror. "I am ____", etc. Actually you do it for 5 days in a row and no overlapping qualities but just try it out for today. Doggygirl likes a sayin that is something like - You're not a bad person, you're just a sick person trying to get better. Focus on what you like and improve what you don't. :l
              sigpic
              Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

I hate me

I think when we battle AL, we all have the down days. I know I do, try to focus on tomorrow, that it will be a better day! And definately keep in mind that you are a GOOD person. I have to remind myself of that too!
                DLW
                Sobriety since October 2008 ( with a few bumps in the road ) - but I am still here, strong and fighting every day for my sobriety!
                And every day is a challenge - But I am WINNING so far!

• Yesterday is History
                  Today is a Mystery
                  Tomorrow is a GIFT

Comment

I hate me

Hi akgirl,

I have felt that same feeling many of times, but please remember that.. even though no one is perfect and we all have faults, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US IS A BEAUTIFUL PERSON! We ALL have qualities and characteristics that make this existence a brighter place, and YES, this absolutely includes YOU. If you have had a bump in the road just grab ahold of the wheel and steer straight. It is a struggle, but each day will get better.

Best of luck to you,
                  beautifullife

Comment

I hate me

Hi Ak,

Why do you hate yourself? What's going on? I'm sure we can help you figure this out. You may not be able to see through the clouds right now, but I bet you we can pull you through whatever it is that is bugging you.
                    THOUGHTS become THINGS
                    choose the GOOD
                    ones!

AF since 5/22/11 :boxer: Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.............

Comment

I hate me

akgirl;1134258 wrote: I really do :-(
                      well i believe in you and always here for ya :h:l:h
                      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

I hate me

I am here for you. Please stop hating yourself.
                        I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

I hate me

Hugs from me too!!! After a night of drinking I was very hard on myself. I would wake up and lay there beating myself up. Don't do it. Make a small goal for yourself and take it a bit at a time. When you experience success with a small goal you will be inspired to work towards another one. Life is too short to spend it feeling aweful about yourself. Think about those who are seriously ill and fight for every day they can get. Tell that negative voice in your head to shut up so you can enjoy your day.
                          Don't worry, be happy!

Comment

I hate me

AKGirl - you are not a bad person trying to get good, you are a sick person trying to get well.

We are not defined by our past. We can define ourselves by the actions we take today.

What new thing are you willing to try in order to quit drinking? I'm not sure what your current plan is, but what changes will you make?

Spending time re-tooling your plan will be a lot better use of your time than flogging yourself.

:l

DG
                            Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                            Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

I hate me

The Battle of two wolves

akgirl;1134258 wrote: I really do :-(
                              Hi Akgirl

Go onto the general discussion board have a look at Zenstyle's The Battle of Two Wolves, you hang in there :l

Mariec

Comment

Working...
                              X