Day 32

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 32

Last night bro treated me like crap and we had a bad fight. Something needs to be done. But I didn't drink. I knew drinking would not solve anything so I didn't drink. I am still af and I am feeling better now. After work, I plan to talk to mom and tell her that this is ridiculous. She keeps telling me that he only has 2 more terms so let him stay, but if he continues to treat me like crap, I will run away and she can live with the bastard.
    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Day 32

You are doing so well Drifty. I'm not sure how old you are but your words "running away" made me think you are quite young--like underage? I'm concerned and hope you don't have to run away. PM me or someone please. xo
    Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Day 32

don't run away you will regret it
      as for those treating you like crap they don't like you being sober and trying to get you to start again

Comment

Day 32

Hey Drifty, I am glad that you didn't drink, you should be proud of yourself. I am sorry that your brother is being mean, family relations can be a real challenge some days. How old are you and your brother? I hope that you don't pull the shoot and run away, it usually does not solve much. Stay safe.
        Hill
        Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

Working...
        X