Dont drink and drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont drink and drive

Im not getting at anybody or pointing the finger at anybody but dont do it.
    The link below is very Graphic dont click it if your a Sensitive person. it will make you cry:upset:

Do NOT Drink and Drive

Dont drink and drive

A good point well made.

Comment

Dont drink and drive

That is devastating and incredibly sad. I linked to the 39 page story to read the whole thing. What an absolutely remarkable woman. I'm in tears.
      Hawk

Comment

Dont drink and drive

Very, very powerful, thanks
        "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Dont drink and drive

Phew... I think they should show those pictures in every bar, especially at this time of year
          A F F L..
          Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Dont drink and drive

thank u so very much 4 this touching story...

Comment

Dont drink and drive

They should show this story in high schools throughout the land as well as in bars. That young woman could be my daughter and that young man could have been me! Very thought provoking to say the least....
              AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Dont drink and drive

Thank you Bounce!!!
                I e-mailed this to my son in college and will show it tonight to my other teenage sons.
                I,too, am in tears.!!!!!
                Janet

Comment

Dont drink and drive

Very Powerful.

That could have been a number of people I could of hit while I drove impaired. By the grace of God I was lucky & did not hurt or kill anyone.

Alcohol makes you think that you only affect yourself.
                  :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Dont drink and drive

Very True!

SeaBreez! Isn't that the truth. Alcohol makes you think that you only affect yourself.

I feel so ashamed about the countless times in the past I have driven impaired. I thank God I became a "prefer to drink at home alcoholic" and decided to hang up the keys. It just makes me shudder.

Comment

Dont drink and drive

Oh my! This is powerful! Thank you for sharing. I am forwarding the link to all those on my e-mail list.

Best
                      "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Dont drink and drive

Jacqui was on Oprah about a year and a half ago. You can go into the Oprah archives; it has been discussed on these boards before so in these archives as well. Hugely powerful and one of the most moving things I hve ever seen on that show. Very difficult for me, and many of you I'm sure, to see.

CS

Comment

Dont drink and drive

I saw that CS... so powerful. Saving it in my archives!

By the way, I've missed you!
                          Merry Christmas!
                          Allie
                          What happens in Vegas goes straight to Ohio....

Comment

Dont drink and drive

Bounce;

Thank you for the link to those clips. That is straight to the point! I cried seeing that, but it is reality, alcohol has a way of telling you after a few drinks, "you're fine go ahead and get behind the wheel".

Brandy

Comment

Working...
                            X