the 3 c s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the 3 c s

The 3 C's of life...Choice, Chance and Change ~ U must make the Choice to take the Chance if u want anything to Change .... :h
    if you always do what you have always done you will always get what you have always got!

the 3 c s

Words to live by

I love that saying! I am on day 4 being AF but there has not been a day that it has not had to be a conscious effort. Thanks for posting this :thanks:

Comment

the 3 c s

Hi trying, cool saying. It is so ture about the personal risk, that we have to make, in order to chose to gain control of our addiction. I think that that part of the equation is most likely linked to why we so often fail in our attempts to stop. Hopefully, our society will increase the acceptance of people who chose not to drink, and thus make it easier.
      Take care,
      Hill
      Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

the 3 c s

that saying makes more and more sense with every passing sober day, not sure the direction or intention of this thread but i found this an loved it and wanted to share, hope it makes a few smile for a moment! fond thoughts to all xx

Cat gets caught barking by a human and resumes meowing
        YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
        if you always do what you have always done you will always get what you have always got!

Comment

the 3 c s

sorry i did that wrong bear with me!! flipping technology an me!!

Comment

the 3 c s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aP3gzee1cps&feature=player_embedded

Comment

Working...
            X