Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

22/6/2011 Army Thread

JackieClaire;1134868 wrote: Hells Bells,

I get out of breath crawling round the floor trying to plug the bugger in.
    :H:H:H:H

Morning folksies.
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

22/6/2011 Army Thread

Ooop. Gym has insecure wifi!!!
      'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

22/6/2011 Army Thread

Unsecured too. X
        'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

22/6/2011 Army Thread

mollyka;1134917 wrote: Mornin all!! - actually afternoon all Been mad busy here - finished up at work yesterday - I was so sad - tears all round - I was spoilt rotten - cakes, choccies pressies etc. but I came home in floods. That place was part of my rehabilitation really along with you lot, and I will miss it, but by now I've got over it and onwards to the next challenge - not for 3 weeks tho Packing with hubs this morn. he has to work tomorrow so we need him sorted.

Youngest was 'suspended' from his job yesterday for a week - fecking 'health and safety' people - he put his foot on the bottom rung of a scaffolding to reach a conduit and was spotted by some bollix FFS, he was awfully upset but it's only 2 days really cos we are away Friday:yay:
          Well done on 4lbs Jackser - that's amazing!
          Aw Molly that must have been a hard day but exciting too knowing your hols are on Friday. Its hard leaving our 'comfy' slippers so to speak for new ones!! Good luck with the packing.

Health and Safety sucks !!
          Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

22/6/2011 Army Thread

Horribly quiet here today.
            Molly I hope you have a brilliant time in Canada and no family fallouts:H
            I will be in the Continent as from the 8th July so will send you a wave.
            Off to try to do something with me hair.

Comment

22/6/2011 Army Thread

:hallo: Zen
              Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

22/6/2011 Army Thread

Can't get a thing done......watching Wimbledon

Comment

22/6/2011 Army Thread

She came good...very even match.......have you seen her outfit this year :yuk:

Comment

22/6/2011 Army Thread

:H:H:H

Comment

22/6/2011 Army Thread

Ok off to hit the road and 2 hr drive........fecking hate it but it keeps me of the vino :H

Comment

22/6/2011 Army Thread

mollyka;1135015 wrote: Actually - made myself giggle there with the atlantical bit - ever since daughter announced she was going to Canada we call it 'Canadia' - told one of the borrowers at work that daughter was in Canadia by mistake, and nice little old lady that she was, patted me on my hand and said 'it's called Canada dearie' --- mortification:H

We have the same thing going. Crispy = cripsy, deliberate mispronunciations (although you folks might argue that South African English is a mispronunciation in its entirety).

gf fs gskhg o gsyo% ^ upoig &* [] .... >>>

***Feck off Sammie - get OFF the keyboard. Removes kitten for umpteenth time ***

Now. Where was I?

:hallo: Army
                        I'll do whatever it takes
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

22/6/2011 Army Thread

mollyka;1135015 wrote:
                          Actually - made myself giggle there with the atlantical bit - ever since daughter announced she was going to Canada we call it 'Canadia' - told one of the borrowers at work that daughter was in Canadia by mistake, and nice little old lady that she was, patted me on my hand and said 'it's called Canada dearie' --- mortification:H

Evening all

A couple of my own deliberate mispronunciations:

Insulating tape = insulting tape
                          Mouse = moose
                          Unbelievable = unbelievabubble

Molly, you mentioned foooooooooooooood! Luckily I've just eaten, so haven't got room for any more either.

Comment

22/6/2011 Army Thread

Nice to hear they spoilt you rotten at work yesterday Molly.

And well done Jackie on losing your 4lbs of wobbliness!

Comment

22/6/2011 Army Thread

Eveninks my darlinks,

I didn't used to make mispronunciations I used to make up brand new ones.

I'd be about 3 I went on for weeks about a fonky and a goutynightie.

Answers on a postcard pliz.

The daughter came up with woo ting.
                              It could be worse, I could be filing.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

22/6/2011 Army Thread

Damn, I wish I could share some of the Afrikaans ones with you. But that kind of thing obviously doesn't translate well...

I'll have you know that my polar bear exterminator is gleaming and ready for action again, Molls

Hiya Wreckstar! :hallo:
                                I'll do whatever it takes
                                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X