Going strong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going strong

Its a constant struggle each day, but iv been af for 14 days now. Still gasping for a drink, but im holding on and keeping the faith that this WILL get easier.

Going strong

that's awesome LizM, have a chilled diet pepsi on me.....

I;m trying AA today just because there are still days where I just want a drink and no-one really gets it apart from those who have been there themselves

mega well done, 14 days is awesome and it does get easier!

Corinnex
    I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Going strong

Liz, I'm sorry you're struggling so hard, but it's worth it. Have you tried focusing on something new, or maybe taking back up something you really used to enjoy but lost along the way to AL. Anything to take your mind off the thought of drinking. But, great job on the 14 days. One day at a time, always remembering to focus on THIS day.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Going strong

Liz - you are doing great. Keep strong and you will get over that dreaded hump and feel better. It really does get better. We are here for you!
        February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Going strong

Liz, have you tried the supplements? You can either use the starter kit from MWO or I read Dr Patrick Holford's book, How to Quit and not feel like *****. He recommends a list of vitamins to take and I have found them wonderful regarding cravings.

Rustop

Comment

Working...
          X