Clear All

Army Thread 23rd June

oops sorry Xpost,

Yooooooooooo hoooooooooooo Stashia.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 23rd June

yooooo hoooooo JC seems your shopping days are endless you could get that job as the secret shopper!!!

Comment

Army Thread 23rd June

Ooooooooooh sounds perfect.

It's just we've got a lot of birthdays in June and strangle enough February.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 23rd June

I'll make sure he gets it. Molls.

And you'll be away for me blooming 2 year anniversary, don't you know I expect the whole world to revolve around me
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 23rd June

Ooooooooooh Ta,:blush:

I'd better go push the hoover about a bit, there's only so long I can dust the unit the 'puter's on and get away with it.

Bacinabit.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 23rd June

Hi molls i is always fallin asleep after work i work 7 til 7 have a great holiday where you going? JC terrriiific on almost 2 yrs hope i can keep it up that long and the rest!! EW glad everything turned out good in the end (just been back tracking) x

Comment

Army Thread 23rd June

:hallo: Army

Molly: change your avatar to that of a cat, and we might have a deal (although with a non-specific brief like that, I shudder to think what it might turn out to be).

I'm making progress. About 2/3ds done.

Laters
                I'll do whatever it takes
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 23rd June

:hallo: Hi & bye, Stash - nice to see you around
                  I'll do whatever it takes
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 23rd June

Hi mr T Lovely to see your chirpy self too! Molls thats fab Have a great time with your daughter!!

Comment

Army Thread 23rd June

Afternoon luvely peeps

JC ..2 years how awesome, can feel a big big big cake coming on

Hows the budget going Mr T

Molly I'm beginning to turn green with envy :upset:..not long for you now is the packing finished, I would luv to visit Canadia

I just bought a new 'start up business' package (letting and property management)...after sitting here in this job for 2 years doing sweet fa most of the time (got moths and all sorts coming out of my ears!!) I have got to get pro-active..the letting side will be challenging as I have only sold property before, the management I can comfortably do as I have worked with leases and have managed this site!! The good thing is I can set it up whilst I'm still working and drawing a salary.
                      Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Army Thread 23rd June

Hi Stash sorry thought you'd gone
                        Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Army Thread 23rd June

Glad you are cracking on with the packing (poetry)
                          It sounds so exciting.
                          Still feeling yuk better sort meself out as I am off to a weekend in the Lakes that I have organised. So will have to be a cheerful soul.

Comment

Army Thread 23rd June

Xpost Stash Panno and everyone else God I am so slow on this friggin keyboard

Comment

Army Thread 23rd June

Hi Mrs A sorry your not so good :l, but on the other hand at least you can't run and walk me half to death this weekend :H:H

Comment

Army Thread 23rd June

I can't stay long but I just wanted to give you all a special thanks for everything you have done for me over the ast six months. I truly could not have done this without you.

Molly - safe journey tomorrow. I will probably miss you all later on!

x
                                'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Working...
                                X