Fallen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fallen

FF, so sorry for your loss. No one here will judge you. The fact that in this time of terrible grief you are on this website should tell you in your heart you really want to get sober. We are all here for you.

Comment

Fallen

Foamfollower;1135576 wrote: 3 days short of 3 months AF , had a drink

had to post, death in family is not an excuse the others I could cope with, Sorry to post a downer
      So sorry for your loss ff, will be praying and thinking for you and your family x

Comment

Fallen

I'm so sorry to read about your tragic loss. There are no words. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

:lDG
        Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
        Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Fallen

My heart goes out to you and your family. No words..... One day at a time FF - be kind to yourself. Lots of love, Amanda.
          It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
          Mother Theresa

Comment

Fallen

FF, Im a rider as well, and as corny as it sounds, I am very saddened by any news of anyone not surviving an accident. I had a friend die in front of me on a ride, I cant say I know exactly what you are going through but its probably pretty close.

One little slip isnt worth beating yourself up over, youve seen the benefits of being AF, now get back up on this horse with all of us.

Terribly sorry for your loss
            Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Fallen

FF, I'm so very sorry to hear of your loss. Keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.
              sigpic
              Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Fallen

FF I just wanted to say how truly sorry I am for your loss. I can't imagine what pain you must be feeling right now. Don't beat yourself up over the AL....it's only 1 day out of 3 months. Your success is inspiring. I will pray for you and your family during this most painful time.

Comment

Fallen

Oh Foam what tragic news, I am very sorry for your loss.
                  Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Fallen

What a difficult time you must being having!!

Grieving is an emotional roller coaster, you have a journey ahead of you. A mixture of anger, feeling numb and sadness! Take each day as it comes, try and remember all the happy times with your brother. If I could take some of your pain I would.

Having to identify your brother and tell your mum and Dad must have hard. You will be surprised how strong you can be!! Make sure you always talk to others and there is always someone here on line. And I know Alcohol is not the answer to loosing a sibling!

Take care Rocks x

Comment

Fallen

Oh FF, I am so very sad for your loss. You are in my thoughts and prayers my friend. So terrible
                      February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Fallen

Just checking in

Just wanted to see how you are doing, FF. I have been thinking about you all along. Let us know.

TDN
                        "One day at a time."

Comment

Fallen

I am so sorry

Hi FF,

I have too lost my brother.........it was heart breaking. I was the eldest of the family so assumed the role of looking after everybody, my parents, my sisters and my children all who loved my brother more than anything.

A year later I had a breakdown all because I kept on pushing down my feelings while I was trying do look after everybody, and I was drinking like a fish. And it did all catch up.

Feel your feelings........I know it is hard Dude but you just have to do it!!!

Otherwise you could end up like me as I was a few years ago............still hurting from something that had happened along time ago.

I still think of my brother every day but now I think about love not hurt.

Take Care AND much love cos I know what you are going through SHAS xxxx
                          Shas
                          Just keep on swmming, just keep on swimming!

Comment

Fallen

Foamfollower;1135576 wrote: 3 days short of 3 months AF , had a drink

had to post, death in family is not an excuse the others I could cope with, Sorry to post a downer
                            Hi Foamfollower,

Sorry to hear of your loss mate. I ride myself, and have had similar experiences.

Do what you have to do. Don't worry about the drinking. Just be wary, and make sure it isn't doing damage. Obviously you'll be taking care of family, but also, take care of you.

Get back on track soon as you can. Take care, Greg.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Fallen

Oh FF - I am SO sorry to hear about your brother. And that you have to be the one to break it to your parents - like many others here, I ride too - so it hits even harder. You must be devastated. I am feeling for you. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. SO sad. The Al will take care of itself - right now, you need to take care of your family and be there for your parents. Hang in there my friend. Hugs to you :l:l

Love, Sun X
                              How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Fallen

I'm so sorry to hear your very sad news FF, my thoughts are with as are everyone's here at mwo. Look after yourself and keep in touch. :l

Dewdrop :h
                                Enjoy today - there will be no other one quite like it....

Comment

Working...
                                X