Fallen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fallen

My thoughts are with you, FF. I am so sorry for your loss.

Comment

Fallen

Very sorry for what has happened FF. What intense emotions you must be feeling--do feel them as others have said-it will help your recovery journey. I also think you should not beat yourself up--it is completely understandable that you would turn to al to cope. Sending peace and strength to you and your family.:l
      Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Fallen

FF, just a wee hello - was thinking about you and what you must be going through....... you and your family take care.
        IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN
        Relapse starts long before the drink is drunk!!.Fresh Start!

Comment

Fallen

FF how are you ?

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Fallen

Foamfollower,
            I can't tell you how sorry I am to hear you lost your brother. I hope you can focus on how well you have done...all the weeks and days and hours and minutes you have been sober and realize that a drink just took away a few minutes or more of that time. You don't have to let it take away from all of the good work you have done and can continue to do if you choose! I will be sending thoughts your way and hope you come back here for support when you need it.
            Miss Hazel

Comment

Fallen

Foam - how are things going? Let us know that you are okay.... hugs to you,

sun X
              How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Fallen

Dear all

Thank you for your kind messages, still very emotional, AF 4 days now, back on track. Had so much to do , thank the Lord my other brother was there to help.

As you can imagine not a good time to live this AF life, been so hard. If you knew me though , I'm a stubborn B'stard, if determined to do something nothing will stand in my way.

Not using my computer at the moment hence no posts.

Thanks for the PM's

LOVE to you all :l , again thank you
                Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! KISS SLOWLY Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. sigpic

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

?Oh no....he's awake!! Cos he's bleeding sober again

Comment

Fallen

Good to hear from you FF,

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                  I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Fallen

Hi FF,

So good to hear from you. We are all with you in spirit. :hug:
                    THOUGHTS become THINGS
                    choose the GOOD
                    ones!

AF since 5/22/11 :boxer: Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.............

Comment

Fallen

Foamfollower;1138801 wrote: Dear all

Thank you for your kind messages
                      , still very emotional, AF 4 days now, back on track. Had so much to do , thank the Lord my other brother was there to help.

As you can imagine not a good time to live this AF life, been so hard. If you knew me though , I'm a stubborn B'stard, if determined to do something nothing will stand in my way.

Not using my computer at the moment hence no posts.

Thanks for the PM's

LOVE to you all :l , again thank you
                      Brilliant getting back on track and 4 days af FF! You make that stubborn B'stard live up to his name. :l
                      Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Fallen

Hi guys

You might have gathered by the number of posts I've made in the Laughing Out Loud forum today, It's not been a good one.

Before I go on , yes, still AF.

They say things come in 3's.

Apart from the 1st known to you, spent the last 2 weeks ferrying Mother in Law to and from hospital to visit her partner twice a day. The stubborn old man (89years) basically discharged himself on Friday. He has no family in this neck of the woods so will be relying on Mother in Law (86years) to look after him. It's a god awefull mess!! Support from Social Services pathetic. Can only see one outcome , another 2.00am phone call for an ambulance to take him back.

The icing on the cake follows

Lost my wallet today. Ringing around cancelling cards etc, pain in the butt. But as usual it's not the cards, not the cash but the sentimental value of the wallet itself that hurts most. SWMBO gave me the wallet when we started courting some 28 years ago.

Struggling (can you tell) but reading the posts here certainly helps more than anything else I could do.

FF :l to you all.
                        Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! KISS SLOWLY Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. sigpic

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

?Oh no....he's awake!! Cos he's bleeding sober again

Comment

Fallen

FF, I can really relate - my dad is 89 and it's not fun. So thankful he doesn't have a girlfriend anymore (he did for a long time and that sucked big time).

Hopefully you'll get on a positive streak now that you've suffered through 3 shitty incidences???

Best to you,

PS

Comment

Fallen

FF,

Hugs to you, hun.:l:l:l
                            It could be worse, I could be filing.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Fallen

FF... hang in there, I too have a challange to say the least when I was sober (lost my son) and with all the emotions that follow I am so glad that I did remain AF. All I can say is that no matter what happens in our life we can live a sober life.......hugs to you and your family .... Rusty XX
                              :heart:AF since May 31 2008.....Happy and Healthy

Comment

Fallen

Rusty - wow, to stay sober through that. You must be an amazing person.:l

Comment

Working...
                                X