Fallen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fallen

PS, JC and Rusty thanks for your support, kind words.
    Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! KISS SLOWLY Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. sigpic

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

?Oh no....he's awake!! Cos he's bleeding sober again

Comment

Fallen

Hi FF hang in there , life is shit at times drinking only makes it worse.
      SWMBO
      what does this stand for ? i take it has something to do with your wife but i am lost . Again take good care of yourself . MM
      AF 5/jan/2011

Comment

Fallen

madmans;1144533 wrote: Hi FF hang in there , life is shit at times drinking only makes it worse. what does this stand for ? i take it has something to do with your wife but i am lost . Again take good care of yourself . MM

I'm sorry Madmans missed this post !!!

SWMBO (she who must be obeyed )

Just a quick update.

Well still here and am pleased to say 26 AF after my blip and returning to be on the

26 days can be converted to one of these units:
        2,246,400 seconds
        37,440 minutes

SF no not any more , concentrating on one major battle at a time. To tell the truth was the wife threw a pack of cigars at me whilst I was clawing at the ceiling, having climbed the walls of the living room, that did it. LOL.

:thanks: for listening, FF
        Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! KISS SLOWLY Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. sigpic

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

?Oh no....he's awake!! Cos he's bleeding sober again

Comment

Fallen

I am so sorry to hear about this tragic accident FoamFollower. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Cut off the AL for good. You can regain 3 months af again. Your family needs a sober person right now, and not a drunk.
          I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
          X