Day 34

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 34

Day 34 and I am still af. Went to Karaoke to help my friend (who is the bartender there) to be more happy (she had to put her oldest dog pts on Mon.). I had a great time and stayed sober. I was offered a beer but I said no ty and it was easy. If it is one thing that I have learned in previous quits is this, one drink will usually result in two drinks and so on. So to avoid that happening I will not have the first drink.
    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Day 34

Well done drifty, your doing well.Just be careful when going to bars,Then drinking demons are very crafty :-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Day 34

Hey Alison,

You're doing really well. Keep up the good work. Did you actually sing karaoke sober or did you forgo that particular temptation? Haha, it's funny, no matter how drunk I have got in the past (extremely), I would NEVER be persuaded to do karaoke. Must have been a survival instinct or something. Thank god, for all concerned...

K x
      Recovery Coaching website

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Bard wl:

Recovery Videos

Comment

Day 34

I do some singing and I do it sober. It is getting more and more easier to not drink although I still have urges and cravings, they are getting weaker and weaker. I know that if I drink now, it would just reset everything and I would have to start back at Day 1 and I don't want to have to do that therefore I won't drink.
        I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
        X