Day 7 - HOORAY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 7 - HOORAY

Hi, All! Well, it's nearly 2pm on DAY 7! The time went by fast. What a difference waking up every morning and feeling so good and back to the way I used to be. The last time I had any wine was last Friday night at around 9pm, when I drank a bottle and then called the store that delivers at 10:30pm and had them deliver two more bottles. YIKES!

I found a bottle of wine in the fridge last night when I was cleaning the refrigerator. And I just moved it aside, and I had no desire to open it at all. I said 30 days first, and I mean it!

7 days = 7 to 10 bottles of wine @ approx $10 each......$100 not spent!

7 says = " " @ approx 500 calories each......3500 to 5000 calories not consumed.......HOORAY.

Also, I never used to eat snack foods. Did anyone else find themselves picking up chips or pretzels so it wouldn't look like you were just there for wine? I have not had one pretzel or anything all week! All clean food. I have been drinking close to a gallon of water per day, the way I used to. This is all good so far!

I hope all of you who made promises to yourself not to drink, for whatever reason, will get through this, too!

ONE WEEK! Whoo Hoo!!!:H

Day 7 - HOORAY

I was always nibbling snacks on my way to get more wine. Love the $ and calorie breakdown you did! I'm fourteen days AF today--feel a little skinnier and definately less face puffy! I posted this on another thread, but when I went AF years ago, I lost so much weight my mother thought I must have cancer.

Keep up the good work!

Comment

Day 7 - HOORAY

One week well done, keep at it,make sure you check out the tool box,its in the monthly abstinence thread.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Day 7 - HOORAY

:yougo::yougo: Great job!! I too love the $ and calorie break downs!

DG
        Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
        Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Day 7 - HOORAY

Thank you, everyone! It helps to break it down on paper....what you are saving and losing and the benefits that you are getting!

Comment

Working...
          X