Army Thread 26th June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 26th June

haha, ahh poor reccy, i haven't checked back yet, my wife just got home and popped round to give me my present. Have been thinking about telling ya'll (by which I mean the army) something today but am not sure whether its that wise an idea...
    I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Army Thread 26th June

Yeah, I know what you mean Inchy. Often have the same problem myself. Sleep on it overnight and make your decision in the morning. :l

Comment

Army Thread 26th June

So just made a rash decision there haha, whatever happens happens now, its out there xD

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Army Thread 26th June

Inchy, I don't give a stuff how old you are. If you have a problem with alcohol, this is the right place for you to come to. I'd be amazed if any members of the army felt any differently. Ok?

Comment

Army Thread 26th June

thanks Reccy, its nto the army I worry about, i trust you guys, I got kciked off here when I tried to join in my mid teens once for being too young, I was just worried that the same might happen again, even though its ok for me to be here now I have played with the rules a bit when i was yougner...

Comment

Army Thread 26th June

Inchy :l
              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Working...
              X