ARMY THREAD 27/6/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARMY THREAD 27/6/11

Zenstyle;1137813 wrote: I hope you give Mr Stirls shit about it at every available opportunity Stirls... get yer money's worth!!! :H:H:H
    :H:H:H

Comment

ARMY THREAD 27/6/11

Sowwy just talking to Mr JC about what flavoured air to have for dinner tonight
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

ARMY THREAD 27/6/11

I had a little sneaky step on the scales Saturday and I'd lost another 2llbs.

Actually we're having stuffed chicken breasts, new pots and another fecking crispy green salad.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

ARMY THREAD 27/6/11

Zenstyle;1137813 wrote: I remember when all we had to do was put the money with an investment bank and reap 14%. Those days are long gone! I've lost way too much money "investing". Should have another name for it actually... investing really doesn't fit the bill.

Ach... listen to me... I sound like someone's grand dad.

I hope you give Mr Stirls shit about it at every available opportunity Stirls... get yer money's worth!!! :H:H:H I will, have no doubt about it. Actually, some years ago, there were national bonds that gave us 24% interest. That was a nice profit.
          JackieClaire;1137820 wrote:
          Sowwy just talking to Mr JC about what flavoured air to have for dinner tonight
          How about prime rib with Yorkshire pudding and gravy flavour...

Troopers, am off to walk my dear Freddie and then to bed.

to you all when it's your time for bed.

Be safe, dear friends. Talk to you all tomorrow...
          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

ARMY THREAD 27/6/11

JackieClaire;1137822 wrote: I had a little sneaky step on the scales Saturday and I'd lost another 2llbs.

Actually we're having stuffed chicken breasts, new pots and another fecking crispy green salad.
            So 6lb in total? That's good going. How much are you aiming to lose?

Edit - night stirly.

Comment

ARMY THREAD 27/6/11

Zenstyle;1137826 wrote: 2 more lbs... that is excellent. And dinner sounds delish Jackie... new potatoes... droolz! You know what the Scottish and Irish are like about their spuds! And I love salad. I actually eat really healthily... I just eat a lot of it! And cheese is my downfall. Are you allowed cheese? And bread?
              I believe Cassia is a bit mad on cheese too. She once gave me a recipe for green pesto and I only put in half the amount of cheese she suggested and there was still a completely overpowering taste of cheese.

Comment

ARMY THREAD 27/6/11

Recluse;1137827 wrote: So 6lb in total? That's good going. How much are you aiming to lose?

Edit - night stirly.
                Nighters Stirls,

TBH I'm not sure how much, just so I can comfortably get into a UK 12 again, I'm a size 16 and was starting to errrrrrrrrm stretch the seams a bit.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

ARMY THREAD 27/6/11

Zenstyle;1137831 wrote: And my last bit of news for the day... I cut an inch off my hair. Don't ask me... I really don't know why. I think I was stressed. I need help! lol

OK... back to DEA hell with moi... will check in later...
                  You cut your own hair too? OMG, we really are living parallel lives. I cut mine last week!

Comment

ARMY THREAD 27/6/11

JackieClaire;1137834 wrote: Nighters Stirls,

TBH I'm not sure how much, just so I can comfortably get into a UK 12 again, I'm a size 16 and was starting to errrrrrrrrm stretch the seams a bit.
                    Emm....Jackie, I'm a bloke. I don't have the foggiest what a size 12 or a size 16 means...

Comment

ARMY THREAD 27/6/11

Ach 12 is a lovely size for women and 16 is somewhat larger.

Rughtio must go and stuff these chicken breasts, using quark cheese.

bacinabit.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

ARMY THREAD 27/6/11

Recluse;1137838 wrote: Emm....Jackie, I'm a bloke. I don't have the foggiest what a size 12 or a size 16 means...
                        :H And if I remember correctly-you are still wearing the same size from when you were 16 yrs old? I can not say that!:upset:
                        Got up to 36? today. I know I was hoping for warm weather but that was just a bit much. Omelette and salad here tonight. And lots of water. Pug dog is not taking the heat very well. I'll take him for a walk when the sun goes down. He kind of passed out on the pavement when I took him out earlier.

Comment

ARMY THREAD 27/6/11

expat3;1137849 wrote: :H And if I remember correctly-you are still wearing the same size from when you were 16 yrs old? I can not say that!:upset:
                          Got up to 36? today. I know I was hoping for warm weather but that was just a bit much. Omelette and salad here tonight. And lots of water. Pug dog is not taking the heat very well. I'll take him for a walk when the sun goes down. He kind of passed out on the pavement when I took him out earlier.
                          Hello expatty Yep, you do remember correctly. Crikey, 36C is a bit too hot, although I imagine tips might be able to cope with that. Hope pug dog is ok. It's gonna be new potatoes and something for me after Jackie mentioned them. Ah, you've given me an idea - tomato omelette. Thanks!

Comment

ARMY THREAD 27/6/11

http://youtu.be/1uaPs8sxqB0[/video]]YouTube - ‪Baha men-Who let the dogs out (official)‬‏
                            Going to take the dog out. Have a cool evening Army.
                            Yeppers Zen. No a/c here.

Comment

ARMY THREAD 27/6/11

Zenstyle;1137859 wrote: Quark?
                              Quark (cheese) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

ARMY THREAD 27/6/11

You still around z? X
                                'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Working...
                                X