Day 38

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 38

Day 38 here and I am af and hangover free. After waiting since May 14th to receive my diploma through the mail (I knew it would take 6 weeks) I finally got it. Now I have proof that I graduated from college when I go for the job interviews. I am not going to use this to allow me to celebrate like I used to. I would use this excuse to get drunk. But not anymore. I will just celebrate sober and with af drinks.
    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Day 38

Fabulous!!!
    Sounds like you're doing a great job.....

Comment

Day 38

Great news for you! Congrats, and keep moving forward! You do not need alcohol to celebrate, and it will only make you feel bad anyway.

Comment

Day 38

So true, plus I will be sad and it won't be a fun party anymore because then I would say d word, now I have to start over. I am not going to use getting my diploma for a chance to drink. Having some NA beer that I never had before (I like the Odouls especially the green one better. St. Paul tastes like skunk piss so going to toss it.)

Although I wouldn't recommend na beer or af wine to everyone,to me they work.
        I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Day 38

Congratulations drifty on your diploma and well done on continuing progress, Just in my opinion i would be carefull with the non alcoholic beers, for me i wouldent touch them.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Day 38

Hey Drifty, congratulations on getting your diploma, and for putting together all these sober days. Nice work! Do you think that you will settle in to this sober lifestyle?
            Hill
            Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

Day 38

Yeah I think that I will settle into my sober life.

Comment

Working...
              X