Army Thread 28th June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 28th June

1 bloody tiny hill and 13 miles and my brains telling my body i'm starving the fecker!
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Army Thread 28th June

Talking to the wifey that takes it, I'm better at grazing (don't mention cows) rather than trying to stuff a mountain of food down 3 times a day.

So I'm orff to graze down a great big plateful of chilli beef.

Bacinabit.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 28th June

Aww and thanks for the support.:l
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 28th June

Zenstyle;1138543 wrote: I don't like skinny people. So there. I don't care if its un-PC... skinny people make me feckin uncomfortable! :H
          I used to be skinny!:upset: Past tense. I don't like skinny people now either. Bastards.:H

Comment

Army Thread 28th June

Zenstyle;1138543 wrote: I don't like skinny people. So there. I don't care if its un-PC... skinny people make me feckin uncomfortable! :H
            I am with you 100%....you want to see the gorgeous skinny personal trainer I employ...OMG I could have hid under my desk today she came to see me to ask for a month of in Feb to go to Australia, there was I stuffing the biggest ham baguette in my gob!!! :upset:

ps she wont last long!!
            Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Army Thread 28th June

We're doing 'Fatfighters' at work for a quid each per week and the winner each month takes home the pot.

To be fair I think I have it in the bag already. You should see the food these feckers bring in for lunch!
              If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

Army Thread 28th June

expat3;1138546 wrote: I used to be skinny!:upset: Past tense. I don't like skinny people now either. Bastards.:H
                LMAO :H:H

Comment

Army Thread 28th June

Zenstyle;1138551 wrote: Ahh sack her skinny ass!!!! Feck her!!!! :H:H:H
                  :H:H:H I am rolling on the floor! OOOPS-better not wake the kids. They think I'm mad already!

Comment

Army Thread 28th June

Zenstyle;1138535 wrote: You with the lovely figure to die for... lol
                    :scratchinhead:what ya mean:scratchinhead: :H

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 28th June

Only came in to say good night and now I'm wide awake laughing :H:H but away I must go the alarm will be going off at 5am tomorrow :upset: sweet dreams everyone and well done again JC

Comment

Army Thread 28th June

I think I will - I'm going running again now, so will probably lose a stone before end of month to get back to my fighting weight...it'll be after that I struggle as I dont need to lose much weight really.

Comment

Army Thread 28th June

I'm thinking of taking up running again, I was borderline professional as a youngster, longer distances n such, then I decided smoking was more fun xD
                          I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Army Thread 28th June

I need to quit too. I've given myself until end of the week....maybe the 1st even!

Comment

Army Thread 28th June

I actually have incredibly good blood pressure and a low restign heart rate, my major issue is my breathing - I have mild asthma but when I smoke alot I get chest pains and find bretahign incredibly painful which is perhaps not good xD
                              I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Army Thread 28th June

InChains;1138561 wrote: I'm thinking of taking up running again, I was borderline professional as a youngster, longer distances n such, then I decided smoking was more fun xD
                                http://youtu.be/L-7Vu7cqB20[/video]]YouTube - ‪Chariots of fire - movie, opening scene‬‏
                                I'll run tomorrow -nighters from me. xxx

Comment

Working...
                                X