• Show
Clear All

Army Thread 28th June

:hallo: again
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 28th June

It just seemed as if we were the only ones forever putting the chairs away, washing the coffee cups and minding their fecking kids.

I now have an image of a load of middle aged mothers stuck under a pile of chairs, coffee cups and juice bottles with their 25 year old offspring in a local community centre wondering where the front door is.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 28th June

evening all

don't worry reccy I knew what you meant xD bless ya
        I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Army Thread 28th June

Yooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooo again Tippers and yooooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooo Inchy.

I'm orff to slimming world in a minute. Dawg I'm fecking starving.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 28th June

Hiya Inchy How are you tonight?

Comment

Army Thread 28th June

JackieClaire;1138426 wrote: Yooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooo again Tippers and yooooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooo Inchy.

I'm orff to slimming world in a minute. Dawg I'm fecking starving.
              Good luck JC! I'm still floating around in floaty top world.:upset:

Comment

Army Thread 28th June

This is it, I'm going.

Bacinabit.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 28th June

Hi, just checkin in zen. Not really in the army!

Comment

Army Thread 28th June

I'm back again, just got told to shut up my racket (aka bass practice) so thats me bored for the nigth again xD

how're you expat?

n good luck at SW JC

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Army Thread 28th June

I dont get it then, what is "the army"? Is it like the real army that protects us? I am a doofus but I dont think I qualify!!!!

Comment

Army Thread 28th June

I keep meaning to go on a diet... n give up smoking... and get my drinkign under control... and do my uni paperwork

yeah its never gonna happen xD if I do one of those things this summer I'll be stunned

Jo: we're just some crazy people who are on the forum, loose collection of friends who chat about all kinds of crazy stuff, nothing complicated

Comment

Army Thread 28th June

Jo80;1138450 wrote: I dont get it then, what is "the army"? Is it like the real army that protects us? I am a doofus but I dont think I qualify!!!!
                          They do "protect" us-but not in a military way! And they are real. So happy I found this place.
                          Zen-if I can drop ten pounds-I'm burning ALL of my floaty tops!

Comment

Army Thread 28th June

Inchy-did you ever post you playing your music? Seems I remember you were thinking about it.

Comment

Army Thread 28th June

Evening all, welcome Jo. This is the army against AL or so I am told.
                              In other news my dinner was disgusting.
                              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 28th June

all this talk of floaty tops is making me giggle, I live in oversized mens t-shirts with various metal bands on them xD

also I haven't posted anything yet, but I will do soon.

Ktab - I'm sorry to hear about your dinner but really the way you posted that did make me lmao just a little bit xD

Comment

Working...
                                X