Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 28th June

Jo80;1138485 wrote: KTAB - I hope to be like you :thanks:
    Thats a kind thing to say, thank you. I am still finding my way out. Thats the other thing about the army thread, we have people at all different stages on their journey so lots of good advice and support.
    You might like to check out the Underoos thread in general also. It is mostly inhabited by folks from down under. Some great people over there, tell em KTAB sent you.
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 28th June

7kg? I never thought people weighed themselves in kgs, i'm still a pounds n stones, feet n inches person, which is comically old fashioned for my age xD
      I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Army Thread 28th June

InChains;1138478 wrote: Jo: nope, artist here xD

Zen: I am skinny xD just used to be skinnier, I'm over 8 stone now and find that intensely annoying

Expat: thats seriously awesome, I'm gonna keep all of my shirts just because some of them are rare or from big events like first ever sonisphere festival and system of a down reuinion tour
        I have passed over the 8 stone mark myself.:upset: Not by much but it did freak me out a bit. I need to worry more about firming up and keeping fit and healthy to just a number on a scale. But of course I can't help but look at the numbers!! Hey, even Mario does it!
        Keep those t-shirts Inchy! You'll appreciate them one day!
        Storm is arriving so I'd best turn off the computer. Don't want it to blow up or anything. I've just started a new novel-Brooklyn. So going to curl up with it. Might check in later if the storm blows over. xxx

Comment

Army Thread 28th June

See ya Expat, going to have to head out very soon, dads taxi has just been summoned. Probably have to give the dogs mouth to mouth resuscitation when I get back :H
          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 28th June

haha, I'm the exact same expat, I should be thinking about gettign healthy but all I'm thinking is 'damn scales!' xD and trust me I could not part with them, love my band shirts

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Army Thread 28th June

I have yet to use chat on here

Comment

Army Thread 28th June

Posts are hard to follow after drinking...
                Zen - Aussies are pretty funny i guess, not sure about what you mean about the penis colony though.

KTAB - I went to the underoos but felt like everyone knew and loved each other - not their fault awesome that they have a good support group going - they just seem to all understand each other. OK, truth, I was wondeing why they were all referring to each other as knickers.

Expat - dont even know what that equates to but doenn't sound at all bad to me

xxxx to you all

PS Who needs stress in recovery I think I am going to get sued tomorrow

Comment

Army Thread 28th June

Evening All and welcome Jo!

Hope everyone has had a good day?

I'm knackered but have just had a KFC so feel happily tired Gonna head to bed early and watch a fillum I think. Tomorrow I have the day off so I am going to get up at 6am and go work all day on the script with the producer - I am a glutton for punishment!

EW
                  If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

Army Thread 28th June

Yo Jo,

Just back from slimming world. Was a bit disappoint that I only lost 1 and a half pounds ( that's 0.680388555 kilos)...............

But I got Slimmer of the Week
                    It could be worse, I could be filing.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 28th June

Well done jc,

Are you feeling lighter :-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 28th June

JC thats fantastic :clapclap::wd::wd::wd::wd:
                        Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Army Thread 28th June

well done JC

Comment

Army Thread 28th June

Zenstyle;1138530 wrote: And what did you weigh? Eh?
                            Who me or the lovely lady with the figure to die for

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 28th June

Lighter than me ...i'm not doing very well still in eating mode from weekend :upset:
                              Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Army Thread 28th June

JackieClaire;1138523 wrote: Yo Jo,

Just back from slimming world. Was a bit disappoint that I only lost 1 and a half pounds ( that's 0.680388555 kilos)...............

But I got Slimmer of the Week
                                But that's great Jackie! If you kept losing 4 pounds a week you'd just drop away. And Slimmer of the Week:yougo:!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X