Army Thread 28th June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 28th June

Zenstyle;1138129 wrote: Two hours? OK, I'm impressed.

I'm also persona non gratis now... thanks to my rant on the Med Forum. It was coming on for a while though! Tipps... don't hate me please. It worked well for you hun... but its not for everyone... xx
    Ooh, off to have a read!

Comment

Army Thread 28th June

Zenstyle;1138129 wrote:

It worked well for you hun... but its not for everyone... xx
      Chill out - I'm in agreement that it's not for everyone :l
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 28th June

Zenstyle;1138134 wrote: I went off on a tear there Panno...

I've wanted to express myself for two years now... guess I can tick that one off! lol!!!
        You made very good points, common sense should tell all of us that what may work for one may not work for another :l
        Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Army Thread 28th June

Panno;1138131 wrote: LMAO...do you remember being a kid, you'd stay in the bath on purpose just to go wrinkly ...now I try and avoid getting any more wrinkles at all costs :H:H
          Yeah, we're none of us getting any younger, Panno. :upset:

Comment

Army Thread 28th June

Zenstyle;1138143 wrote: Thank feck I haven't pissed you off.

You understand what I'm on about then?
            Yes. Or at least, I think so
            I'll do whatever it takes
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 28th June

Morning All,

Wow this place is lively already!

Reccie - Hope you get on well today with the worker. Good for you.

Zenners - Nice to see you in fighting spirits!

Hello everyone else - just back from vets with Monkey who is now up to date with his jabs - I am now 100 quid poorer, but you can't put a price on a healthy dog and the vet said absolutely stunning and in the best condition she has seen for a while. She said Monkey looked good too. :H

EW
              If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

Army Thread 28th June

Hi everyone, really good to see all the positivity in the army today.

KTAB dont go near meds threads, too many scary people there.
                Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 28th June

Hey KTAB,

I haven't been near the med threads myself much - it seems quite prone to lively debate!

Looking forward to the tennis today - Nadal vs Del Potro was epic yesterday.

EW

Comment

Army Thread 28th June

KTAB;1138155 wrote: Hi everyone, really good to see all the positivity in the army today.

KTAB dont go near meds threads, too many scary people there.
                    Morning ktabs I'm with you on that one. Too much confrontation for my liking.

Morning EW Bloody expensive business owning a pet isn't it? Liked the joke BTW.

Comment

Army Thread 28th June

Morning Reccie - why thank you very much - couldn't resist

Zenner - wanna scrap about it? :H

Comment

Army Thread 28th June

Oh I am not starting into the old meds v no meds discussion, I think its brilliant that it works for some people. Just making the point that anytime I have read there seems to be a totally different vibe on the meds threads compared to general imo.

Comment

Army Thread 28th June

A distinct lack of respect for the opinions of others I think.

Have been watching a lot of the tennis, there have been some amazing games and yesterday was certainly action packed.

Comment

Army Thread 28th June

Yeah last time the bac worked for me, but when I stopped unfortunately so did my resolve so this time I have tried to rely just on ODAT and so far, so good.

Whatever works for people as you guys have said. I think for me I worry about replacing one 'crutch' with another, and that's about as far as it goes.

Not many games on today KTAB, but both Federer and Nadal actually had to PLAY yesterday which made a nice change!

Comment

Army Thread 28th June

Yes its the turn of the ladies again today.
                              Would be a pity if Nadal has to retire from the tournament due to injury.

Comment

Army Thread 28th June

I was just reading about that - seems pretty serious! He hid it well yesterday.

Sharapova is my bet now for the ladies title.

Comment

Working...
                                X