DAY 12 - What a difference already

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, All! It's nearly 4:45pm on Day 12! Feeling good. Getting a lot done, feeling vibrant and well! Eating well, working out, drinking lots of water, etc. I am so happy to be rid of the nightly wine ritual!

I hope all of you are having a great day, too!

Doesn't breaking the vicious cycle feel good...
    Keep up the good work!

Comment

NMWTT: Doesn't it feel great to wake up clean and sober?
      I so look forward to my morning rituals that could not exist if I were still doing the deadly ritual at night.

HaveFaith: I bought the Glut, and a Bcomplex vitamin to help with fatigue and cravings. But I'd rather be tired than hungover

Good luck to you all.
      Day 18 is here - can't believe it!

Comment

Hi, life....Luckily, I wasn't waking up feeling too bad, but it wasn't the old perky and vibrant me. I am in the process of breaking the nightly ritual and over consumption that resulted from a love affair with a total fraud. My hope is to get back to the point where I can have a few glasses of wine per week (not per hour) and enjoy it in the way I used to. I will never go back to how it's been for the past few years. That isn't me, and it won't ever be me again. This guy was the true definition of the phrase when someone "drives you to drink" because I was not a person who over consumed alcohol ever. What a learning experience this has been for sure!

Comment

Well done nmwtt, it will take some time for your body to adjust to the new you,give it a chance its so worth it :-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Thanks for your kind words, Mario, and everyone out here!

Comment

Working...
            X