Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 30th June

I'm feeling marvellous - just busy as a bee
    It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Army Thread 30th June

JackieClaire;1139355 wrote: I don't even know why and if I start over thinking it, you can bet your bottom dollar that it disappear out the window toot fecking sweet.
      Sometimes I feel like that, it's brill

Comment

Army Thread 30th June

Army!!!
        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 30th June

Oh I need sunglasses.
          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 30th June

KTAB;1139363 wrote: Oh I need sunglasses.
            :H:H:H You'd need them here today, that's for sure. A lovely sunny day - supposed to be around 28C tops and we've got a nice cool breeze. How are things in your corner of the world, KTAB?

Comment

Army Thread 30th June

Weather wise very warm but overcast and rain on the way. I just feel weary today but wine will do that to me. Greece looks a mess at the moment I am sorry to say. Hard to see it ending in anything but default and then the house of cards could come tumbling down with Ireland next.
              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 30th June

KTAB;1139370 wrote: Weather wise very warm but overcast and rain on the way. I just feel weary today but wine will do that to me. Greece looks a mess at the moment I am sorry to say. Hard to see it ending in anything but default and then the house of cards could come tumbling down with Ireland next.
                Things are indeed a total mess over here. The general opinion is that the money-lenders, as we call them - the International Bank or whatever it's called, won't allow Greece to go into default because of the effect it could have on other countries. I really don't know that much about economics, etc., but what I do know is that the strikes, the protest marches and the rioting are costing us a huge amount of money every day and that there is nothing positive that comes from them. Nothing at all.

Sorry to hear you're not feeling quite up to par. Hope you get back to feeling better soon.

Comment

Army Thread 30th June

KTAB;1139370 wrote: Weather wise very warm but overcast and rain on the way. I just feel weary today but wine will do that to me. Greece looks a mess at the moment I am sorry to say. Hard to see it ending in anything but default and then the house of cards could come tumbling down with Ireland next.
                  :upset: Things are a bit grim, aren't they? Hanging in there but working my arse off to just get by. Well, not even. sigh. Trying to stay positive here. :l
                  Back to work. laters

Comment

Army Thread 30th June

Good to see you Stirls.:l

Comment

Army Thread 30th June

morning guys, I'm up, about and freakin' knackered already xD thanks for all the support everybody and i'm sorry to hear that there seems to be a generalised black cloud over the army. I'm just in limbo at the moment, got to wait around incase the police show up to arrest the little drug baron, a frustrating waste of time if I'm honest - they said they might not even show up til Saturday, in which case I'll be at work so my sister will have to do the responsible adult thing (the sister being the metally ill one who tried to murder me, thus I don't tend to think of her as a responsible adult in this situation xD). But, like Starty said, all this stuff will pass, unfortunately from our prior experiences with police with bail, trials and everything else it probably won't pass until the end of the year but whatcha gonna do eh? 1 week til I'm off to a festival, can take it all out on some poor sucker in the mosh pit... Now off for what seems to be the hundredth fag of the last 2 days :P

xIC
                      I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Army Thread 30th June

Yoooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooo Stirls,

Just come off the phone from Grandma of the Boston Babe's. Grandma and Grandpa have just come back from 3 weeks over the pond with them.

They're crawling, talking the odd few words, babbling to each other and in general doing brilliantly.

Will be insisting on photos.
                        It could be worse, I could be filing.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 30th June

:hallo: to all.

Jackie - we'd love to see pictures of the babies. Their Grandparents must have been so happy to have that much time visiting but so sad to leave them.

ExPatty - :huggy. I know you're doing your best and that's what counts.

Inchy - don't know quite what to say. You've got a lot going on there. Hope things get straightened out as soon as possible...

Comment

Army Thread 30th June

Hiya Stirls and KT

Comment

Army Thread 30th June

Morning All,

Didn't get much sleep so feeling a bit rough today! Hopefully will feel better come 12 when I start work!

Hope you're all doing OK

EW
                              If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

Army Thread 30th June

Hiya EW,
                                righto team I'm off to bed, have a great day everyone

Comment

Working...
                                X