How do I find it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I find it?

Hi there, I live in Australia and am finding it incredibly difficult to find the meds needed. Topiramate is not avliable here from the docs unless used for migrane. Any help would be much appreictaed :-)

How do I find it?

Bellame;1139290 wrote: Hi there, I live in Australia and am finding it incredibly difficult to find the meds needed. Topiramate is not avliable here from the docs unless used for migrane. Any help would be much appreictaed :-)
    Hi Bellame and :welcome:

You might want to pose your question in the Meds Forum - here is a link: Topamax, Campral, Naltrexone, Baclofen, other meds - My Way Out Forums
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

How do I find it?

Hi Bellame,

I'm from OZ. I haven't used prescription meds but I did raise it with my GP when I was planning to quit. As he explained it to me, your GP first needs to be prepared to prescribe some meds "off-label" (meaning not for it's approved use). I think Topiramax and baclofen fall into this category. He also said that Topiramax was not on the PBS scheme and thus was very expensive in Australia. Hope this is of some help.

Comment

Working...
      X