Army thread 1st July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread 1st July

For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army thread 1st July

Sorry about that. Le Grande Fromage just popped into my office and I panicked. I plan to ALT TAB immediately someone - particularly someone honcho-like - appears but went all to pieces when the moment arrived.

Meant to say "Hello!"
      Coco

Comment

Army thread 1st July

Yooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooo ladies.

It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread 1st July

Coco-Nut;1140171 wrote: Sorry about that. Le Grande Fromage just popped into my office and I panicked. I plan to ALT TAB immediately someone - particularly someone honcho-like - appears but went all to pieces when the moment arrived.

Meant to say "Hello!"
          :H:H:H Good to see you Coco-nutty - how've you been?

Oh, and :wavin: to JC and Mr. Tiptronic_ct. And to Zenners if you're still around.

Comment

Army thread 1st July

Hiya Coco & Stirly!

Woohoo! Dinner is on it's way - we're having a little sumfink Asian tonight. I luuuuuuuuurve ordering food on the Internet - you get an SMS (text) to confirm your order, one to say that the transaction has gone through, plus another one with the name and mobile number of the delivery guy (his name is Douglas). You can even track your order (on a Google map) if you had nothing better to do.
            I'll do whatever it takes
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army thread 1st July

Coco-Nut;1140171 wrote: Sorry about that. Le Grande Fromage just popped into my office and I panicked. I plan to ALT TAB immediately someone - particularly someone honcho-like - appears but went all to pieces when the moment arrived.

Meant to say "Hello!"
              :H:H:H

I must remember that description - LGF for short (we have an acronym fetish at the company I work for).
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army thread 1st July

JackieClaire;1140172 wrote: Yooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooo ladies.

Thanks Jackie - off to see if there's a thread for it. Us Canucks are not a very strong group I'm afraid. Guess we're way outnumbered by peeps from other countries, Canada having a relatively small population for it's size...

Comment

Army thread 1st July

tiptronic_ct;1140174 wrote: Hiya Coco & Stirly!

Woohoo! Dinner is on it's way - we're having a little sumfink Asian tonight. I luuuuuuuuurve ordering food on the Internet - you get an SMS (text) to confirm your order, one to say that the transaction has gone through, plus another one with the name and mobile number of the delivery guy (his name is Douglas). You can even track your order (on a Google map) if you had nothing better to do.
                  Oooh - like tracking Santa on NORAD at Christmas.
                  Coco

Comment

Army thread 1st July

stirly-girly;1140177 wrote: Thanks Jackie - off to see if there's a thread for it. Us Canucks are not a very strong group I'm afraid. Guess we're way outnumbered by peeps from other countries, Canada having a relatively small population for it's size...
                    Plus we are soooooo mild-mannered :H
                    Coco

Comment

Army thread 1st July

Got to do a quick phone call back in 10.
                      It could be worse, I could be filing.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread 1st July

Coco-Nut;1140181 wrote: Plus we are soooooo mild-mannered :H
                        And quiet. And we don't talk much eh?

Comment

Army thread 1st July

JackieClaire;1140182 wrote: Got to do a quick phone call back in 10.
                          Liar, liar, pants on fire. When have you ever completed a phone call in less than ten minutes?
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army thread 1st July

So true. I barely get a word in edgewise. Ever. All those others just rambling on and on and on - mostly about nothing - and there I sit. Virtually speechless. Wishing I could just, for once, open my timid little mouth and say something - anything - but no. I dream of the day I can really just open up and say whatever pops into my empty head. Not worried or the least concerned I might be boring the H.E. double toothpicks out of those around me. Just enjoy a sort of stream of consciousness type of monologue. Blather. Go on a sustained rant. La la la... But no. Here I sit. As always. Quiet. Reserved. Nearly mute.

Ah well. Fade to black.
                            Coco

Comment

Army thread 1st July

Make that black and white.
                              Coco

Comment

Army thread 1st July

With a bit of orange and red also.
                                Coco

Comment

Working...