Army thread 1st July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread 1st July

Where's everyone gone? Is it my breath? Typos??
    Coco

Comment

Army thread 1st July

LMAO, Coco :H:H:H

I was laughing too much!
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army thread 1st July

Oh Tips - there's no such thing as laughing too much. (Well except on those occasions when it hurts your cheeks - I guess that might be considered too much. Or you threaten to wet your pants. Under those circumstances perhaps.)
        Coco

Comment

Army thread 1st July

Coco, you're a treasure :l
          I'll do whatever it takes
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army thread 1st July

Also - and I'm not sure if anyone else is keeping track, but 10 minutes is up JC.
            Coco

Comment

Army thread 1st July

tiptronic_ct;1140195 wrote: Coco, you're a treasure :l
              Could you do me a favour and write a quick note to Le Grande Fromage to that effect?
              Coco

Comment

Army thread 1st July

tiptronic_ct;1140184 wrote: Liar, liar, pants on fire. When have you ever completed a phone call in less than ten minutes? :no: Not when she's on the phone to me she doesn't. We set the oven timers for 20 minutes and never, ever hang up the phone when they go off...
                Coco-Nut;1140186 wrote: So true. I barely get a word in edgewise. Ever. All those others just rambling on and on and on - mostly about nothing - and there I sit. Virtually speechless. Wishing I could just, for once, open my timid little mouth and say something - anything - but no. I dream of the day I can really just open up and say whatever pops into my empty head. Not worried or the least concerned I might be boring the H.E. double toothpicks out of those around me. Just enjoy a sort of stream of consciousness type of monologue. Blather. Go on a sustained rant. La la la... But no. Here I sit. As always. Quiet. Reserved. Nearly mute.

Ah well. Fade to black.:H:H
                Coco-Nut;1140189 wrote:
                Where's everyone gone? Is it my breath? Typos??
                Nope - just laughing too hard as Tips said. Yer a funny penguin Coco-nutty...
                Coco-Nut;1140193 wrote:
                Oh Tips - there's no such thing as laughing too much. (Well except on those occasions when it hurts your cheeks - I guess that might be considered too much. Or you threaten to wet your pants. Under those circumstances perhaps.)
                Or when the mascara is running down your face and the dog is wondering why you're banging the desk with your fists....:H
                For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army thread 1st July

Coco-Nut;1140196 wrote: Also - and I'm not sure if anyone else is keeping track, but 10 minutes is up JC.
                  Yep, almost 20 but who's keeping track? Not moi...

Comment

Army thread 1st July

Coco-Nut;1140196 wrote: Also - and I'm not sure if anyone else is keeping track, but 10 minutes is up JC.
                    Tee hee it was 3 texts and a PM. TBH.
                    It could be worse, I could be filing.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread 1st July

JackieClaire;1140200 wrote: Tee hee it was 3 texts and a PM. TBH.
                      OMG I read that too quickly - at first I thought you'd said it was "3 texts and a BM." (I know everyone is very close here but oh my!!!)
                      Coco

Comment

Army thread 1st July

Wossa BM?
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread 1st July

Coco-Nut;1140202 wrote: OMG I read that too quickly - at first I thought you'd said it was "3 texts and a BM." (I know everyone is very close here but oh my!!!)
                          Oh dawg, don't get started on body functions please. We have some dearly beloved members who love to get going on that and then things just go down the toilet from there.....

Comment

Army thread 1st July

Alright, now that I've made sure JC got safely back I will leave you all for a bit. Must get a little bit of work done before the long weekend begins. xx
                            Coco

Comment

Army thread 1st July

Coco-Nut;1140206 wrote: Alright, now that I've made sure JC got safely back I will leave you all for a bit. Must get a little bit of work done before the long weekend begins. xx
                              See you later Coco - have a smashing weekend!!

This was sent to me earlier and I thought it would give you all a wee chuckle...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9Bj_W16kEw[/video]]YouTube - ‪Mama Bear, Björk, is trying to shake a baby bear from a tree in Bärenpark Bern‬‏

Comment

Army thread 1st July

Have a lovely weekend,Coco:l

Laugh Stirls, I did the coughy, wheezy, thigh slapping thing.

Did ya see the little beggar running away from it's mother.:H:H:H
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X