Happy Canada Day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Canada Day !

A shout out to all you Canucks, have a great and sober long weekend. Enjoy the extra day with Family and friends. Take care,
    Hill
    Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Happy Canada Day !

Wishing you a splendid long weekend Hill!
    Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Happy Canada Day !

Happy Canada Day from Canada's Capital where Prince William and Kate and spending the day helping us celebrate our Country's birthday. Lots going on downtown and the fancy jets called the Snow Birds just flew overhead. O Canada!!!
      Tipplerette

I do this for my children, my grandchildren, my health, my peace of mind, and mostly for the opportunity to learn to live with my true, unfiltered, clear-headed, vulnerable self.

"If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading."
      ? Lao-Tzu

Comment

Happy Canada Day !

I've been living in Canada for 3 years and just realised this is my first Canada Day as I've usually been on a visit back home on July 1st. Looking forward to the (sober) partying, music, people and fireworks down by the lake today.

Happy Canada Day you lovely Canadians!!
        Bean

Comment

Happy Canada Day !

Hope you all have a great day celebrating our great country. And a smashing weekend to boot. Canada ROCKS!!!!
          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Happy Canada Day !

HAPPY CANADA DAY!! May your celebrations be sober and sensational!!!
            I celebrate my long Canadian heritage with all of you!!

Oh! Canada! Indeed!!

xx Kate
            A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Happy Canada Day !

I didn't know you had a Canadian heritage Kate. That's nice to know. There are not a lot of Canadians here and unfortunately some of them don't post often. A good excuse to post today tho' and wish a happy holiday to all the Canadian MWO members whether they still live in Canada or not. Hope you have a lovely day!!

For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
              AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Happy Canada Day !

Here's to all the Saffas in Canada - a favourite destination for expat medical practitioners.
                I'll do whatever it takes
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Happy Canada Day !

Happy Canada Day !
                  ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                  those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                  Dr. Seuss

Comment

Happy Canada Day !

Happy canada day canadians :-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Happy Canada Day !

Happy 144th Birthday Canada!
                      Nov 1 2006 avg 100 - 120 drinks/week
                      April 29 2011 TSM avg 70 - 80/wk
                      wks* 1- 6: 256/1AF (avg 42.6/wk)
                      wks* 7-12: 229/3AF (avg 38.1/wk)
                      wks 13-18: 192/5AF (avg 32.0/wk)
                      wks 19-24: 176/1AF (avg 29.3/wk)
                      wks 25-30: 154/10AF (avg 25.6/wk)
                      wks 31-36: 30/37AF (avg 5/wk )

I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday.
                      http://www.thesinclairmethod.net/community/

Comment

Happy Canada Day !

Happy Canada Day fellow Canucks!

I hope you have each found your own way to celebrate, AF, the birthday of this great country. We truly have so much to be thankful for.
                        My day started with a long walk in the sunshine with my buddy, an almost 9 year old border collie/blue heeler/Bernese mountain dog. Best therapy there is for me because my dog thinks I'm great. One of my goals is to be the person my dog thinks I am!
                        Then I helped our Rotary Club barbecue hamburgers and hot dogs at the Canada Day celebrations. Our small town had a wonderful parade, lots of music, short speeches (yay) and lots of activities for the young ones, lots of music for us older ones.
                        Fireworks this evening and because our national holiday fell on Friday, we have a weekend of celebrations ahead.
                        This will be my first Canada Day AF in years and I'm looking forward to it.
                        I wish everyone a wonderful, safe and sober weekend.
                        And a special welcome to the Saffas, the expat South Africans who have come here to provide medical care, especially in our rural communities. Hope you enjoy Canada Day!
                        Habsfan 28 days AF
                        Habsfan

If It Is To Be, It Is Up To Me

Comment

Happy Canada Day !

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY/WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!
                          sigpic
                          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
                          X