X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened.?

I'm over it! :upset:

What happened.?

Georgie;1140345 wrote: Hi everyone if you have been following my threads(just typed this thread don't know where it went so sorry if doubles) anyway if you have been following me you know that I have been AF since 6/18/11 today I was feeling good and thought that I would check on my 70 year old mother today, she has extreme anxiety and is on all types of meds and is an alcoholic too but can't drink due to medications. Anyways I called and immediately she was very aggressive and told me that the only reason that I had things is because I give my husband "B jobs" I recently decided that my family was my problem and have pulled back from them. Where this came from I have no idea, like you my mouth dropped.I have been married for 24 years and been with my husband for almost 31 years. Naturally she pissed me off and I told her that if she would have given one now and again to my dad maybe he would not have been so unfaithful. Needless to say I should have never called her, my hubby is mad I did and obviously I opened myself up for more abuse. Maybe I just needed that final kick in the teeth to finalize things, well she sure gave it to me. Feel free to respond and tell me how crazy that was, I would love to hear it since I am still sitting here dumbfounded. Well off to see what hubby is doing lol... Maybe I can get a diamond ring or something.....lmfao. Just kidding
    . Purge:clear of any undesired thing or person; eliminatation of undesired persons from a nation or party; wash away all that is not clean; make clean

Comment

What happened.?

Whats wrong Georgie?
      I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
      X