Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much weight Gained or Lost by giving up Alcohol?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've lost four pounds in three weeks without doing anything extra besides going AF. I usually have a small square of dark chocolate everyday and find myself wanting and taking a few more squares now. I never felt the urge for more, but I sure do now.

Comment

I gained half a stone. This is because I can't stop eating sugary stuff. I am trying to replace eating crap with eating fruit but it's not easy.
      I used to survive on vodka, wine and crisps, and somehow stayed reasonably thin. Since I improved my diet I've put weight on
      This week I have started exercising again in the hope that it helps a bit
      I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

I was shocked when I actually put on weight when I stopped drinking, For some strange reason I was under the illusion that once I stopped drinking the weight would automatically fall of me, wrong for me.What I did was get into a fitness regime by myself which included swimming,cycling.walking and trying to eat healthy, I lost 7st which is about 34 kilos ? I fight to keep my weight down but I do feel a million times more healthy.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Working...
        X