Army Thread 4th July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 4th July

Good morning Army and happy 4th July to those who celebrate it.

Bittersweet day for me today. Sweet inasmuch as I have finished my uni course. I can now have some freedom in the evenings and weekends. Its been 2 years of hard toil but I have loved it and got so much from it.
    Bitter because 9 months ago today my mum died. I still feel she is with me tho pushing me forward and thats a wonderful feeling.
    Anyway peeps, have a brilliant day xxx
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Army Thread 4th July

Hiya Starty.

Have a couple of :l:l:l s
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 4th July

Morning Starty and Tips!

Well done on the uni course Starty, but sorry to hear about your Mum. Milestones are always hard days when you lose someone.

I'm off to the Dr this AM to check-in and see how I am doing. Then mad dash back for a 12-8 at work. I think I may need to change my shifts soon...

EW
      If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

Army Thread 4th July

Good morning Starty:l
        Good morning Tips In for a hard day at work??
        Hiya EW Good luck for today
        Lovely day again here on the Costa del Mersey

Comment

Army Thread 4th July

Morning Army

Well done Starty, would like to do a Uni course myself one day. And a hug for you too :l

Busy week ahead for me seems were having a little upturn in the market here at the moment, long may it continue.

Hope all goes ok at the docs EW and congratulations by the way on your new little one to be
          Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Army Thread 4th July

Suprise suprise, x post Mrs A :H:H
            Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Army Thread 4th July

Good Morning Panno.
              I'll give you surprize bloody surprize Panno.
              BTW I expected you to be running the race with me yesterday.

Comment

Army Thread 4th July

Was you in the Manchester 10K...Mr P went down to watch a friend of ours, I was busy gardening...child minding...shopping...washing...oh and then everyone watched the tennis final whilst I prepared BBQ, then to be asked what you doing Mum are you not watching the tennis :H:H

Comment

Army Thread 4th July

Morning folks, a woman's work is never done eh?
                  Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 4th July

You bet KTAB and top of the morning to you I love it really but you know us women, wouldn't be the same without a little moan

Comment

Army Thread 4th July

Morning army

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 4th July

Morning, looks like being another lovely day. Breaking news: I am not eating my porridge.
                        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 4th July

KTAB;1141297 wrote: Morning, looks like being another lovely day. Breaking news: I am not eating my porridge.
                          Are you poorly

Morning Mario

Comment

Army Thread 4th July

Morning panno.

Ktab you must eat your porridge.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 4th July

Good morning Starts, Tippers,EW, Mrs A.Panno,KTabbers,Marioooooooooo and all those yet to drop by.

Starts,:l

I waiting for the prospectus to come out for evening education. I have absolutely no idea what I'd like to do.

It's another lovely day on the Costa del Tyne, I shall be sitting in the garden trying to get me left shoulder as red as me right. Oops forgot the auld lotion.
                              It could be worse, I could be filing.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                              X