Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 5th July

Good morning army

I've been up at my mother's place for the past couple of days, so have been MIA as we had a lot to talk about. Heading back home later on today, but she's still asleep, so I thought I would start the day's thread off.

Army Thread 5th July

Morning Reccie

Comment

Army Thread 5th July

Hiya expatty!

How's Paris today?

Comment

Army Thread 5th July

And how's expatty today?

Comment

Army Thread 5th July

Beautiful morning-but going to be hot! I have to work all day and plan to chill out tonight with a good book. The kids are both at camp so it's just me and pug dog.
          Went out with some friends last night for dinner. Kid free! It was the first time in ages! I had a brilliant sober time-and it feels great! I'm tired this morning-but good tired.
          How are things for you? Nice visit with your mum?

Comment

Army Thread 5th July

expat3;1141779 wrote: I had a brilliant sober time-and it feels great!
            Well done you! Glad you had a nice time too!

Visit to my mum was not a "normal" visit. She could see very clearly the effects the AL is having on me. It was a visit where we finally began to talk about the past and discussed things that have been undiscussed for far to long, that underlie my drinking. Very emotional. :upset::upset::upset:

Comment

Army Thread 5th July

:l I know it is difficult but hopefully getting things out in the open will begin the healing process. You'll probably feel a bit drained today. Try and do something special for yourself and relax.

Comment

Army Thread 5th July

Morning Reccibear and Expatty.
                Reccie at least you are talking. I never REALLY opened up to my mum until she was dying. And even then, there simply wasnt enough time to talk about everything. Big hugs panda. Its a huge start.
                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 5th July

Morning Expattie, Starty and Pandaman

Reccie: stick with the process - it is SO worth it!

Expattie: enjoy your freedom. I wouldn't mind a bit of a break every now and again, and I'm not even a single parent.
                  I'll do whatever it takes
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 5th July

Morning Starts!
                    Well, I'd best get a move on. Time flies in the morning and I have an early start at work today.
                    Hope you all have a positive Tuesday:l.
                    I'll be back tonight. Won't have to worry about fighting the kids for the computer!:H
                    Morning Tips!

Comment

Army Thread 5th July

startingover;1141784 wrote: I never REALLY opened up to my mum until she was dying. And even then, there simply wasnt enough time to talk about everything. Big hugs panda. Its a huge start.
                      Morning startypants. Big :ls to you and expatty too. Sorry to hear you ran out of time with your mum, starty.

Edit: morning tips!

Comment

Army Thread 5th July

Morning Tiggeroo!
                        Expatty I LOVE my me time. Enjoy
                        OK time for a spot of early morning doggery. See you laters!

Comment

Army Thread 5th July

Thank you REcciebear. It all worked out for the best in the end. I was able to tell her I loved her and that is soooo important :l:l

Comment

Army Thread 5th July

Oh, and congratulations on finishing your university course, starty. (Been catching up on yesterday's thread.) Although you probably won't see this if you've already gone dogging.

Comment

Army Thread 5th July

From yesterday:

tiptronic_ct;1141495 wrote: Well, me myself and I are having quite a debate at the moment.

We're trying to decide what we'll be making to accompany the roast beef I've just popped into the oven.
                              Agggghhh - this triple personality disorder is contageous! First coco-nut had it, now tips has got it!

Comment

Working...
                              X