Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 5th July

Right this is it, I'm going in.

Wish me luck or a kilo, preferably the kilo.

Bacinabit.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 5th July

Laters, JC
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 5th July

Deep breaths, Zennie - the situation is being taken care of to the best of Miss Marple's ability. And she's damn good, as you know

Good morning! :l
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 5th July

Evening Army!!

Recluse;1141993 wrote: Others have already said this JC, and I totally agree with them - you need to let go of the past and look forward to a long and happy future with Mr JC. Reward him for his tolerance and patience by being and staying the strong and kind woman he originally married, if that makes any sense. :l:l:lYet another wise post by the PandaMan.

How has your day been, Reccie?
          JackieClaire;1142024 wrote: Awwwwwwwww do you need a cat and dog sitter, FOC, just me flight and a few fat free yoghurts and I'm yours.
          I didn't know what FOC means and looked it up in the Urban Dictionary. Now I wish I hadn't...:
          JackieClaire;1142029 wrote:
          Right this is it, I'm going in.

Wish me luck or a kilo, preferably the kilo.

Bacinabit.
          I wish you luck and the loss of a kilo....

Mr. Tips - lovely pictures of your ani-mules. They're adorable. Thanks for posting the piccies.

P.S. I especially like the colour of Jasmine's collar....
          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 5th July

Zenstyle;1142039 wrote: Oh well, there's me blood pressure up after reading that email from "Dr" Phill... argh! What a tosser!
            :hallo: Zennie!!! Didn't see you there. Off to read the post....

Comment

Army Thread 5th July

Hewwo, Greek Godess :l
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 5th July

Zenstyle;1142044 wrote: Can't believe Casey Anthony was found Not Guilty. OJ all over again.

Anyway, where was I? lol... *bitch moan*

I think I just outdid myself with the coupons thing today. I doubled up a $5 manufacturers coupon with a $3 store coupon and bogged off with a tube of Tylenol Precise for 49 cents. Actually, 4 tubes cos I made BJ do it with me! lol

In other news, had a consultation with a personal trainer this morning. Turns out that I have been "circuit training" all this time and didn't know it. He tweaked the way I was using the machines and added a couple of new things but, basically, the work-out I do passed with flying colours. Very pleased with myself, moi. )
                WTF is Casey Anthony?

Good going on the bargain-hunting! We don't have coupon systems over here :upset:

Wow! Your energy levels put me to shame!
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 5th July

Afternoon everyone It's a lovely sunny day here in Dublin.
                  JC - sorry to hear you were feeling blue. It's normal, I guess - just remember that all feelings pass, both the good and bad ones, so you can ride it out. The Buddha says "Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment". We can only do our best right now, today :l
                  Beagle, can I come over for dinner? Pleeeease???
                  AF since 13th July 2010
                  NF since 5th July 2010

Comment

Army Thread 5th July

Zenstyle;1142044 wrote: Can't believe Casey Anthony was found Not Guilty. OJ all over again.

Anyway, where was I? lol... *bitch moan*

I think I just outdid myself with the coupons thing today. I doubled up a $5 manufacturers coupon with a $3 store coupon and bogged off with a tube of Tylenol Precise for 49 cents. Actually, 4 tubes cos I made BJ do it with me! lol

In other news, had a consultation with a personal trainer this morning. Turns out that I have been "circuit training" all this time and didn't know it. He tweaked the way I was using the machines and added a couple of new things but, basically, the work-out I do passed with flying colours. Very pleased with myself, moi. )And well you should be.

I've read a few articles the past few days about the Anthony case but haven't followed it that closely. There was something about her wanting to carry on her "night life" or something to that effect and that the child was a hindrance. I wondered if perhaps a "boyfriend" had done the dirty work at her suggestion. You never know. Then again I remember reading something about the child being missing for days before her parents knew about it and she said that the little girl was with a nanny who in the end didn't even exist. There was a really sad case here a few years ago involving a 4-year old boy. There are some very, very sick people in this world.
                    tiptronic_ct;1142046 wrote: Hewwo, Greek Goddess :lHewwo right back at ya. At first I thought you were talking to Zennie because she's tall and gorgeous and in great shape but then I realized the Greek part was me since you'd already answered her first post tonight. Did a have a senior's moment there? Not a blonde one, that's for sure.... Just the "Goddess" part kind of threw me...:H:H:H
                    Zenstyle;1142047 wrote:
                    Yah, she told me. That's why I went to find the thread... followed quickly thereafter by a strong urge for a cigarette!!! :H Which I squelched... I back on the straight and narrow... no more of those feckers. I have had less than a pack of cigarettes in 5 weeks (I smoked when my friend died)... I'll take that as an improvement. )
                    A great improvement, I'd say.
                    Zenstyle;1142049 wrote:
                    Yooooo Hooooo Stirly Curly Wurly Girly!
                    Oh and Yoooo Hoooo to yoooou tooooo!!

Comment

Army Thread 5th July

:hiya: Neart!!!

Comment

Army Thread 5th July

neart;1142053 wrote: Afternoon everyone It's a lovely sunny day here in Dublin.
                        JC - sorry to hear you were feeling blue. It's normal, I guess - just remember that all feelings pass, both the good and bad ones, so you can ride it out. The Buddha says "Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment". We can only do our best right now, today :l
                        Beagle, can I come over for dinner? Pleeeease???
                        Hello, Neart!

I love your avatar - Calvin and Hobbes are firm favourites of mine
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 5th July

Tips - here's a link. A really mixed up and pitiful case, IMHO

.http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43636855/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/?GT1=43001

Comment

Army Thread 5th July

tiptronic_ct;1142022 wrote: And here she is:

:h:h:h She's alive!!!!!
                            Back in a minute-have to read back.

Comment

Army Thread 5th July

tiptronic_ct;1142060 wrote: Hello, Neart!

I love your avatar - Calvin and Hobbes are firm favourites of mine
                              I wonder why... This from Wiki....

Hobbes is Calvin's stuffed tiger...

Comment

Army Thread 5th July

stirly-girly;1142061 wrote: Tips - here's a link. A really mixed up and pitiful case, IMHO

.http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43636855/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/?GT1=43001
                                Sheesh... that's hectic!
                                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X