Army Thread 5th July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 5th July

Beagle you're outrageous so ya are to be sure to be sure. Here thats all you are getting :kissyface:

Hi Inchy, my son is off to oxygen for the weekend. Heard of it?
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 5th July

yeah I heard of it, some of the bands on the lineup are pretty damn sweet actually - slash and pendulum are epic live and I would kill to see foo figthers! wish I could swap them for our damn saturday headliner, bloody biffy clyro xD
      I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Army Thread 5th July

inchains, i have no idea about the bands you're talking about! i'm such an old fuddy-duddy.
        pah.
        what is everyone up to?
        the undies thread is very quiet as extreme weather might have caused power outages. here in western Australia the sun shines, a cold wind blows, wakes ya up in the morns i can tell you! walked all 4 dogs, did groundwork with cheeky young mare in prep for getting back into riding, now am gearing up for some lovely fresh fish for dinner + sweet potato chips & salad with asparagus dressing.
        shit. i'm a bore if i can't talk about my animals or food.
        pah.
        boring, windswept, sunburnt, dried-up blonde woman with piercing grey eyes & lots of crows feet.
        pah. burbling again. happens lots lately.
        better give someone else a chance to get two words in edgeways.

Comment

Army Thread 5th July

Your grand Beagle chat away, boredom is bad news for alkies I reckon. Anyway I love talking food, what sort of exotic fish that I have never heard of are you having?

Comment

Army Thread 5th July

i'm having nannagai ktab, fresh off the coast of Esperance, coated in corn crumbs. served with twice cooked sweet potato chips (my own!) & salad. served with asparagus dressing, which is dead easy.
            made the best tomato soup today, with fresh basil.
            tomorrow morning going to make leek & feta breakfast patties.
            currently boredom is making me eat a slice of cheese.
            jeez, i'd be no good if i was allergic to dairy.
            food talk is sooooooo good.

Comment

Army Thread 5th July

hello ne!
              i've been reading some of your posts on the meds section & you are one informed person i can tell you!
              so nice to see you here,there & everywhere.
              :welcome:

Comment

Army Thread 5th July

Hi Beagle and NE nice to meet you both

Beagle your dinner sounds divine, almost got me hopping on a plane for a moment there...mind you the day I'm having anythings possible
                Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Army Thread 5th July

Panno;1141899 wrote: Hi Beagle and NE nice to meet you both

Beagle your dinner sounds divine, almost got me hopping on a plane for a moment there...mind you the day I'm having anythings possible
                  :H:H Love the avatar

Hiya NE and beagle

:l:l JC

Been shopping done my hills. Going out for lunch in a bit--When did I have time to drink???

Comment

Army Thread 5th July

[QUOTE=anon;1141901]:H:H Love the avatar

QUOTE]

:H:H I thought of you when I saw it ...your my trainers :H:H
                    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Army Thread 5th July

hello panno & anon.
                      please come for dinner, the evoo is heating for the sweet potato chips, i'm a bloody foodie junkie me!
                      panno, i luv your avatar also.
                      if those trainers were mine, & spoke to me like that, they'd be grounded for 6 months.:H:H

Comment

Army Thread 5th July

Pray dear Beagle What is an evoo??

Comment

Army Thread 5th July

Hello again,
                          Wandered orff to do something vaguely important , forgot what it was so had a shower.

Is that the beaglebutt and Neeva I espy.

Then a big yooooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooo to yooooooooooooooooooo
                          It could be worse, I could be filing.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 5th July

beagle;1141896 wrote: i'm having nannagai ktab, fresh off the coast of Esperance, coated in corn crumbs. served with twice cooked sweet potato chips (my own!) & salad. served with asparagus dressing, which is dead easy.
                            made the best tomato soup today, with fresh basil.
                            tomorrow morning going to make leek & feta breakfast patties.
                            currently boredom is making me eat a slice of cheese.
                            jeez, i'd be no good if i was allergic to dairy.
                            food talk is sooooooo good.
                            Sorry was on the blower, supposed to be working here.
                            As I suspected never heard of a nannagai, sounds japanese.
                            Man that lot sound good, getting hungry now its nearly lunchtime.

Hello Neva, welcome to the army.

"Oh Molly dear your over there and never coming back" tra la laa la come on sing along....

Comment

Army Thread 5th July

Helloooooooooooo Molly,

Here's a :hallo: for Inchy

And I've just remembered that vaguely important thingy to do, my meal planner do dah for SW tonight.

Bacinabit.
                              It could be worse, I could be filing.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 5th July

Ah ha had to check it out and its a sort of red snapper. Nice fish.

Comment

Working...
                                X