Day 47

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 47

Day 47 and I am ready to face this on af. I have been having thoughts now and then that since I made it this far that a beer won't hurt, thing is a beer will hurt. I have made it this far because I didn't drink beer, therefore I will kick the thoughts out of my head (have been doing it with success) and say NO to AL! I will not drink today. Tomorrow? well I will worry about tomorrow when it gets here, but for now lets just focus on today and make sure that its af!
    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Day 47

DA, you've taken this SO to heart, mind, and soul. I follow you. And you of course need to do this for you, but you are an inspiration too, when you succeed.
    Rubes
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
    X