Huge apology to damo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huge apology to damo

I left an apology on my last thread but in case you missed it I wanted to be sure you knew how sorry I am. You were right I was being an asshole and from the bottom of my heart I am sorry. I am going to spend some time digging myself out of this bad patch, it may take awhile. I spoke in anger and as someone here once quoted "speak in anger and it will be the greatest speech you will forever regret" (something like that). I am going to start doing things better starting with you today.
    G

Huge apology to damo

Brilliant news Georgie.

Comment

Huge apology to damo

No problem mate.

Apology accepted.
      I too was wrong to hastily respond to your message and in public so lets just put in the past and concentrate on putting all our efforts to keeping off the booze.

Stick on here, this place and its members have been my main support in keeping off the gargle.
      It can be for you too if you want it.

Best of luck.

Damo in Dublin
      Still trying !!!
      AF 25th June2014

Comment

Huge apology to damo

It makes my heart glad to see this! This is a journey each and every one of us will do differently, but what really helps is having support of others who may be able to offer just one tiny thing at a time we might need it most. To everyone here I hope that today brings much joy, peace and strength!
        It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
        Mother Theresa

Comment

Huge apology to damo

Kudos to you two! The best resolution to conflict I've seen since being here! xo
          Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Huge apology to damo

nicelife;1143324 wrote: It makes my heart glad to see this! This is a journey each and every one of us will do differently, but what really helps is having support of others who may be able to offer just one tiny thing at a time we might need it most. To everyone here I hope that today brings much joy, peace and strength!
            I agree!
            I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Huge apology to damo

YAY! Love to start my Fridays off on a happy note. Great for both of you. I remember when I stopped drinking, my emotions were on edge big time. It happens and we all get it.
              February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Working...
              X