I am thankful today for.. - #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am thankful for my health...I think I still have it ?? I am thankful for my husband who gets up every single day and tries to be a good husband, a good man...even when it comes to me. Sometimes I don't think I am good enough/smart enough for him, but he seems to love me unconditionally..every single day. I hope I can stay sober for me and for him.

For a pretty good 3mo check at doc's today, and esp being told NOT to lose any more weight! :H
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Good for you rubywillow...I don't have much weight to lose but I would love to hear that from a Doc!! Are you doing something special or just eating right?
      MissHazel

Comment

Eating less. Just quit smoking 8 days ago, so important to watch it all now.
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

RubyWillow,
          Wow...good for you. I will send lots of good thoughts your way. Two of the toughest addictions to control and you seem to be doing that!
          MH

Comment

I am thankful today because I have not drowned or washed away all my blessings. And, as a woman in AA who just got out of jail for DUI says, I am grateful to be wearing my own underwear. And I am grateful I never got a DUI or killed anyone or myself with drinking. Even being in my house was not safe, I fell down the stairs and got a black eye. And passed out in the driveway to awake in the hospital. All a black out. So grateful for a sober, beautiful morning. Day 12.

Comment

Working...
            X