Day 50

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 50

Day 50 (7wks) and I feel great. I feel strong and I have no desire to return to drinking. I keep looking back at 7 weeks ago and I was hungover and starting a cold. I know that I will get another cold this winter, but as long as I don't drink, I won't have to face another hangover again, and that makes me feel real good.
    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Day 50

Just posted on your 49th day and here pops up your 50th :-)

It sure is flying in, well done driftyalison :-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Day 50

CONGRATS ON 50 AF DAYS!!!!!
      Good job - keep going
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Day 50

Well Done Drifty Alison!

Comment

Day 50

Wow! You are doing so well! You must be feeling so great! If you went this long, I have very high hopes for you. I never had a real bad hangover, but it sure feels good waking up totally feeling so good every morning....no dizzy, no headache, no upset stomach, etc.

Comment

Day 50

Most excellent! You and I started about the same time looks like.........keep it up, glad to hear the cravings are going away, thats HUGE

Stay strong..........:goodjob:

Edit: I was always counting days, just read your (7wks), somehow that seems like a LOT more time
            Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Day 50

Yeah I feel great and at a friend's b-day party and while there is a lot of drinking-I am sober and a feeling came to me, I don't miss being drunk, and the things that go with being drunk.
              I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
              X